About the job
Born on the steps of a Vegas hotel, we were always going to be troublemakers. We started from one belief: that small businesses deserved better.
Paymentsense Ltd was founded in 2009.
With financial success, an impressive trophy cabinet (The Sunday Times Tech Track, Inc 5000, Great Places To Work to name a few) and a culture to be proud of, we knew we had built something great. In 2019, with 85,000 customers while steadily onboarding 2,500 more each month, we knew our customers could be happier, so we ripped up the rule book. To become genuinely customer-first in our culture and thinking, we identified all our customers’ pain points and created ‘The Wall of Pain’. That’s when we knew that to offer the best solutions, we needed to build a new product.
Dojo represents an enormous organisational shift; we had to restructure how we thought and did things. In a year since we officially launched Dojo, we’ve welcomed over 20,000 new customers, 500 new team members and called two brand new offices home. We’ve evolved into a dynamic, product-led business creating our own payments products, integrated card machines and transaction monitoring app. Here, we go home each day knowing we’ve made a difference —our industry-leading NPS score and 5-star Trustpilot rating tells us that!
At Dojo, we are curious, relentless and customer-obsessed. Our ambition is much greater than getting business owners paid. We’re turning transactions into meaningful relationships with a set of tools and technology designed to empower businesses to thrive in the experience economy.
Enabled by technology, but powered by people.
As we enter our next growth phase and embark on another exciting shift towards a B2B2C model following the acquisition of queue-management system and consumer app, Walkup, we have a lot of work to do. Over the next year, the business will transform again as we steady the ship for multinational growth and product diversification. We’re looking for people who can enhance our agility, ambition and risk-taking mentality while turning us into a well-oiled machine that’s well-positioned to shape the experience economy.
Security Assurance is critical in ensuring the effective protection of our systems and data. From reviewing security controls in our cloud environments, to assessing the security posture of a new supplier, you’ll be joining in a wide-reaching role that provides assurance across the business on our security risk posture.
Our Security Assurance team is moving into an exciting new phase and you will have the opportunity to play an important role in its development and growth, with your expertise having a real impact on the security of our products and data. You’ll bring your passion for security and critical mindset to bolster our assurance capabilities, protecting Dojo, our customers and our customers’ customers.
What you will do:
- Review technical and organisational controls of Dojo applications, systems, processes and environments to recommend security improvements
- Perform Third Party Information Security Risk Assessments
- Perform security assurance reviews on new implementations and changes to existing Dojo products prior to go live
- Coordinate and help to scope Penetration Tests
- Track remediation efforts to ensure effective completion in the appropriate timeline
- Support Security compliance efforts, predominately PCI DSS
- Support the Legal and Compliance team in ensuring that any privacy requirements relating to retention, storage and export of data (to other jurisdictions or third parties) are met
What you will bring:
- Ideally several years of experience in a technology/InfoSec audit or risk related role
- Good awareness of Information Security principles
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to solve complex problems
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to clearly and concisely articulate information security risks
- Strong interpersonal skills and be approachable for all members of staff
- Familiarity with cloud environments
- Previous exposure to PCI DSS would be advantageous, but not essential
On top of a top quartile salary that reflects your skills and the markets we operate in, we’ve built a benefits package to show you how much we care about:
- Your growth with our ever-growing talent and leadership development offer and regular feedback through CultureAmp and Trust Cycles.
- Creating connections with our social clubs, communities, celebrations, social channels and more.
- Looking after your mind with support from our Employee Assistance Programme, access to Spill therapists and our mental health champions.
- Doing wellbeing properly with Vitality Health Insurance, free eye tests – plus, get those endorphins flowing with on-site fitness classes including yoga, boxing and HIIT.
- Protecting you and yours with Group life assurance, our salary sacrifice pension plan and 26 weeks full pay maternity and 10 weeks full pay for secondary carers after a year’s service
- Helping you give back with Payroll Giving (donate to a cause or charity of your choice, tax-free!) and a whole host of fundraising events for charities chosen by our employees
- Giving you the extras with up to 30 days holiday, a dog-friendly office, cycle to work scheme, season ticket loans and Dojo perks our platform with plenty of tasty hospitality and retail discounts.
Diversity & Inclusion
We are an Equal Opportunities employer committed to a diverse and representative team. Different opinions, perspectives and personalities push us forward. We want to hear from people who are passionate about their work and align with our values. Regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, neurodiversity or disability – whoever you are, if you’re curious, relentless and customer-obsessed, we want to hear from you.
Working From Home?
More and more, people are talking about going back to the workplace and the new normal. At Dojo, we’re thinking of it as a Better Normal. That means offering our Dojo-ers more choice and greater flexibility to work in a way that’s best for their particular job, their teams, and their roles.
We’re also aware there are times when working together in person is the best way to get things done. Our founders and executive team hold a fundamental belief that social connection creates innovation. We’re very proud of our incredible connective spaces, which have been designed with collaboration front of mind —and they’re dog-friendly so you can bring your best friend! Our London office recently won gold for Interior Design at the London Design Awards and we’re looking forward to emulating that success in our new Bristol and Hull offices too. We expect our Dojo-ers to connect in their hubs (that’s what we call our offices). That said, there’s no one-size-fits-all solution, so we expect all Dojo-ers and their teams will find the operating rhythm that works best for them.
If you’re wondering what it might be like for you at Dojo, our Talent Acquisition Team is happy to answer any questions.
Once you apply, your application will be reviewed by a committee of employees from different levels, teams, and experiences. We pride ourselves on fostering a sense of community, which is only made stronger by each individual at Dojo, so you’ll have the opportunity to meet a variety of people throughout the process. Get excited!
Want more info? Check out our careers page: https://dojo.careers
For Recruitment Agencies
We do not accept unsolicited CV, biography and/or other candidate material received from any third-party recruitment agency or organisation under any circumstances without the prior written approval of a member of our Talent Acquisition team.
Please do not contact us with unsolicited submissions as they will not be recognised by us for the purposes of ‘ownership’ of any candidate.
Please enable the bookmarks plugin to activate this feature.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit enna.org.