Reports to: CEO
Responsible for: Marketing volunteers and freelancers
Working hours: 14 hours per week (flexible working)
Salary: Between £18,000-£19,500 (pro rata)
We are Enna! A specialist recruitment agency that helps neurodivergent individuals find meaningful employment with inclusive employers. We’re a startup social enterprise that has big dreams to transform the world of work and make it a more inclusive place for people who think differently.
We’re at a really exciting time of growth. We’re working with some great employers, and have got a lot of talented individuals into jobs as well as a growing team.
We are looking to recruit a Digital and Social Media Executive to join our team part time to help us market our services, to individuals and employers.
We’re looking for someone hard-working, friendly and with a ‘can do’ attitude to join our growing social enterprise. We would love for someone to grow with the business, and it’s really important to us that the new employee loves what they do and their team.
We particularly value applicants that have either lived or personal experience of neurodiversity.
- Design social media posts using Canva
- Schedule and post content on Enna’s social media feeds
- Develop social media strategies to proactively expand our reach and impact
- Identify key neurodivergent influencers who we can engage with to expand our reach
- Analyse and report on key metrics (using google analytics) monthly to evaluate their effectiveness
- Work with the services team to create and publish monthly e-communications
- Analyse and report on e-communications effectiveness (using metrics), making recommendations for improvement where appropriate
Planning and strategy
- Work with others to develop Enna’s marketing strategy
- Ensure that all digital channels work together to maximise effectiveness
- Ensure all digital channels effectively convey our brand, values and impact
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Creative and an eye for design
- Knowledge about neurodiversity and the challenges facing neurodivergent adults
- A proven track record of undertaking a wide range of digital communication activities
- Proven track record of managing social media
- Good technical knowledge of major social media & communication platforms and analysis tools
- Ability to work flexibly, as part of a team
- Self-motivated and ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to plan and organise workload and multi-task
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Experience in B2B marketing
- Experience working for a charity/social enterprise
- Management of IT or digital marketing projects
- Advanced design skills and use of design software packages
- A professional qualification in digital marketing, or technical qualification in website design
- We will be reviewing applications on a rolling basis
- Target start date – Monday 9th January
Please enable the bookmarks plugin to activate this feature.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit enna.org.