Turtl is an exciting software company with more than 300 customers around the world and 120+ employees based in London, Boston and Ljubljana.
Our software enables anyone to create, personalize, publish and track digital documents – with no need for specialist design or coding skills. Turtl is used by businesses of all sizes, from small organizations to big names, such as Cisco, Nestle and Lexus. We think there’s huge potential for growth given the wide applicability of our software and the clear benefits we’re hearing from customers.
It’s a fast-paced work environment, so we’re looking for talented people who want to continuously learn and actively embrace challenges. You’ll find Turtl a straightforward and open place to work, where colleagues can be relied on to help.
If you’re ready to take that next step in your career, then it’s a great time to be joining the team!
Our London office is located within Second Home, Spitalfields, a unique coworking space in the heart of East London’s tech hub. With an open-plan space, ideal for collaborative working and networking, this is home to a broad range of teams including Marketing, Customer Success, Sales, Account Management, Finance, Legal and People teams. We have on-site cafe, rooftop terrace/bar, weekly wellness and cultural events, as well as fully stocked kitchens within the building.
As part of our continued growth, we are looking for a HR Assistant to support the delivery of HR projects and processes across the business. You will support the HR Manager by providing high quality HR generalist support to global teams. Overall you will provide strong generalist and administrative support to all employees within the business. This role will require a high level of administrative tasks; however, you will also offer the opportunity to support projects that will shape the business going forward.
The successful candidate will have previous experience in an administrative role and has experience with HR procedures, as well as the ability to organise a high workload, alongside a strong interest in developing a career in HR.
What You’ll Do
- You will be the first line of support for all HR related queries from employees and suppliers.
- You will be responsible for the coordination and administration of the full employee lifecycle and supporting the HR Manager with employee relations matters.
- You will coordinate the onboarding of new employees, including carrying out right to work and reference checks, sending out offer letters and employment contracts, arranging induction packs and induction meetings.
- You will process employee contractual changes from promotions, secondments, salary changes and leavers, including updating the HRIS system and compiling letters as required throughout the employee lifecycle.
- You will support with administration of leaves (maternity/ parental leave, sabbaticals, educational leaves, sickness etc.
- You will coordinate employee benefits and ensure the systems associated with the perks are kept accurate.
- You will ensure compliance and data integrity on employee records including maintenance, entry and data governance, update org charts and our HRIS system (BreatheHR).
- Manage the IT equipment for new joiners and leavers, including ordering laptops, mobile phones, setting up IT permissions, email accounts, resetting passwords and registering assets.
- Coordinate the processing of monthly payroll information ensuring this is accurate and provided to the Finance Team with agreed deadlines.
- Liaise with our third party travel agent to arrange travel and accommodation bookings for individuals.
- You will coordinate and manage the UK office workspace and order any equipment/stationary required.
- Support the HR Manager by providing data and reporting for the leadership Team and any ad hoc requests to support the development and strategy of the company.
- Seek out and implement efficiencies and improvements to all administration processes.
- Providing general administrative support across the people function, and own a number of exciting projects such as employee engagement and learning and development.
- You have prior experience in a HR Administration role, and want to develop a career with HR.
- You have great administrative and organisation skills.
- You have experience with an HRIS system and have a keen eye for data governance.
- You have great communication skills and are able to communicate at all levels.
- You have experience with Microsoft office, specifically Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets) and powerpoint.
- You are a great problem solver and are solutions-focused.
- You can handle sensitive and personal information with a confidential approach.
We offer a competitive base salary, share options within Turtl, plus up to 25 days of holidays (plus bank holidays), as well as a birthday day off. Funded by Turtl, you’ll be enrolled in our workplace pension, life assurance and Perkbox schemes. We offer our employees a flexible approach to hybrid working where they can split their time between working from home and the office.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
Turtl is an equal opportunity employer and are committed to growing a diverse workforce that represents all people regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, age, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or neurodiversity. We encourage applications from all backgrounds and will make any recruitment or interview adjustments that will ensure a comfortable candidate experience.
Please enable the bookmarks plugin to activate this feature.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit enna.org.