auticon is a social enterprise whose cornerstone mission is to support and hire autistic adults as IT consultants delivering high-quality services to our clients.
Are you autistic and looking for a career in data science?
Do you have good attention to detail, pattern recognition and error-detection or have an analytical mindset?
Would you like to work in an environment where neurodiversity is celebrated and autistic staff are supported to thrive?
Our business is growing, we are expanding our London and Edinburgh practice and are looking for data scientists, data analysts and data engineers to join our team. We recruit on a rolling basis with flexible start dates.
What we offer
- A salary of £24,000 – £50,000 (dependent upon skills and experience. Minimum £26,000 for London)
- Normally £24,000 – £30,000 for Associates with lower levels of work experience,
- £28,000 – £40,000 for Consultants with more relevant work experience or practical application of skills via a PhD for example,
- £38,000- £50,000 for Senior Consultants with significant relevant work experience.
- Permanent contract that includes valuable autism-tailored benefits, such as the ongoing support of a dedicated Job Coach who provides practical and emotional support to help you thrive in your role.
- Min 33 days annual leave, including bank holidays with optional annual leave purchase available
- Private health insurance package
- Friendly and productive work environment where reasonable adjustments are understood and encouraged
- personal development with fully funded courses
What we are looking for
Please apply if you:
- identify as autistic
- have good numeracy skills
- meet at least three of the four criteria below:
o Strong Python or R skills
o Experience in the use of data analysis tools
o Ability to process large data sets accurately
o Experience in the use of relational databases
Additionally, it would be nice, but not necessary, if you have:
- Previously used Tableau, Power BI, Qlikview, Spotfire, etc.
- Familiarity with the Python data stack (NumPy, Pandas, etc.)
- Certification in major cloud services (AWS, Azure)
- Some knowledge/experience of machine learning
We are currently prioritising applications that demonstrate some relevant work experience or the practical application of skills.
Due to the differing needs of our clients, we cannot guarantee an entirely remote role, therefore some commuting into Edinburgh or London will be required. However, as we appreciate the impact that commuting and office environments can have on our consultants, we ensure reasonable adjustments are implemented and encourage flexible or hybrid working arrangements where possible.
Normally we require that applicants must hold the legal right to live and work in the UK on a permanent basis without restriction, but we can consider PhD applicants with a 3-year Graduate Visa.
We are committed to equality of opportunity in all areas of our work. You will be treated in a fair and equal manner regardless of your gender, marital status, race, religion, age, disability or sexual orientation.
We welcome applications from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people from diverse ethnic and cultural backgrounds, people with disabilities, people from diverse educational and socio-economic backgrounds and people who identify as LGBTQIA+.
Inclusion is at the heart of everything we do at auticon UK and that starts with our recruitment process, which has been designed to make you feel comfortable to be your authentic self. Find out more about our 4-stage recruitment process on our website: auticon – Careers UK
As a disability confident leader, we are committed to providing applicants with any reasonable adjustments or accommodations needed. Therefore, please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments as part of the recruitment or interview process.
If you’re interested in joining the auticon team then please click ‘Apply To Position’.
Please enable the bookmarks plugin to activate this feature.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit enna.org.