- Location: London & Remote Hybrid
- Job type: Full time / Permanent
- Salary: £26,000
MG OMD are looking for a new Client Executive to join their team. The Client Executive will predominantly be working on the Specsavers account, where you will play a pivotal role in supporting activities for the team by providing excellent administrative and media support across online and offline channels.
The successful candidate will need to be able to demonstrate the ability to pick up and learn about the ever-growing media channels & how brands can use them.
Exposure to a variety of online tools (such as ad servers, bid platforms and audience insight databases), and offline tools (such as channel planners, geo-targeting apps and ad-verification apps) will help build on the foundations of your digital media knowledge and put you in strong stead for a career in multi-channel planning and implementation. Beyond this, you can also expect to gain a broad understanding of industry basics & agency processes whilst working on building client relationship skills with a leading retail brand.
Our remit with clients is to hold great relationships; to deliver and ensure the delivery of great work from the agency; to know their brand, business, sector, performance and KPIs.
We are also one of the key gateways into the agency for media owners. Our remit here is to know the key, important and relevant media owners, understand the media landscape, and create good working relationships to produce great and effective work.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Communicate effectively and professionally to build strong relationships with the people you are working with in your immediate team, within the agency and outside with our clients and media partners
- Respond to emails and verbal requests within appropriate timescales
- Liaison with the agency department teams, ensuring a timely launch and correct campaign implementation; addressing any questions/issues that may arise
- Develop the ability to talk through a cross-channel media plan with confidence over time
- Work with our media partners to ensure we’re pushing our client to up-take new to market opportunities & best practice principles.
- Assist the team in the coordination and timely delivery of key client outputs such as reporting, reconciliations and purchase order processing
- Collate and harmonise channel data for auditing and econometric modelling purposes with the support of specialist teams
- Complete scheduled and ad hoc account tasks as requested
- Show a good understanding of data as well as be able to interpret client reports and provide a basic commentary and analysis
- Learn and use industry programmes/tools
- Learn and demonstrate a good understanding of industry information for each marketplace; main media owners, who owns what, audience delivery, measurement (and when results are published), formats, and be up to date with new trends and news
- Be interested, proactively seek out and read about client’s sector
- Monitor campaign delivery to ensure campaigns are running as expected and targeting objectives are met, checking daily reports, providing updates in team meetings, and providing troubleshooting support
- Understand channel technology, terminology, and tools. Learn and be a competent user of all relevant tools & technologies associated with the role
- Learn to set up campaigns & become familiar with internal finance systems to ensure seamless invoicing process
- Build working knowledge across multiple ad servers and third-party technology providers (e.g., Campaign Manager, Datorama, Integral, DoubleVerify etc)
- Build a rapport with client DCO (Dynamic Creative Optimisation) partner to develop and assist on test & learn agenda
- Accompany managers on meetings and briefing sessions with key partners & clients as appropriate.
The successful candidate should possess the following skills:
- Strong quantitative, analytical & problem-solving skills, with the ability to collect, organise, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Show you’re able and eager to learn new concepts and challenge the existing framework
- A self-starter with the ability to manage your own workload
At OMG, we have an underlying belief that our agencies and specialist services should reflect the society in which we live. Be that Age, Disability, Education, Ethnicity, Gender, Gender identity, National Origin, Religion or Sexual Orientation. Simply, we believe that Inclusion and Diversity make for a more stimulating and inspiring working environment, where people are treated with respect and can be comfortable being themselves. Embracing these different approaches and thinking helps deliver tangible and positive results for us and our clients’ businesses.
We are keen to encourage applications from people from all walks of life and we want you to be at your best throughout the recruitment process, please discuss any specific adjustments with your Talent Acquisition team member or if you would prefer, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know to let us know (confidentially) how we can help you.
If you’re interested in joining the MG OMD team then please click ‘apply now’ below to apply through Enna, one of the team will be in touch within 24 hours.
Please enable the bookmarks plugin to activate this feature.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit enna.org.