Hours: Part time (10 hours per week)
Job type: Permanent
Salary: £5232 – £6420 depending on experience
Are you passionate about empowering neurodivergent individuals to succeed in the workplace? Do you have a proven track record as an administrator and have great attention to detail?
Enna is a specialist recruitment and training organisation dedicated to helping neurodivergent individuals find meaningful employment.
We believe that neurodiversity shouldn’t be seen as something ‘nice to do’ and instead seen as the right thing to do.
What we’re looking for
We are currently seeking a dedicated and detail-oriented part time Administrative Assistant to join our team and support our day to day administrative operations.
Through this role, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the smooth functioning of our administrative processes, by providing support to clients through email communications, providing financial administration, completing documentation, conducting data entry and other administrative tasks.
We particularly value applicants with lived or personal experience of neurodiversity.
What you’ll be involved in:
- Responding promptly and professionally to email enquiries from clients, partners and neurodivergent customers.
- Forwarding important emails to relevant team members to ensure timely follow up.
- Generating and sending accurate invoices to clients in a timely manner.
- General bookkeeping, including managing out accountancy software and updating it where appropriate.
- Completing documentation such as supplier forms and submitting them within specified deadlines.
- Organising and maintaining electronic filing systems such as our shared Google Drive.
- Performing data entry tasks to update and manage internal databases.
- Organising and booking meetings.
You should apply if:
- You have a passion for neurodiversity.
- You have proven experience in administrative roles or similar positions.
- You have excellent written communication skills and can reply effectively to enquiries from both clients, partners and neurodivergent customers.
- You have great attention to detail.
- You’re good at using email and office software (e.g. Microsoft Office, Google Drive, Gmail).
- You’re familiar with bookkeeping including filling in supplier forms, sending out invoices and categorising transactions.
- You can manage your own time effectively and prioritise tasks.
- You have strong organisational skills and can handle multiple tasks.
- You’re professional and can handle confidential information.
- Experience analysing and utilising data is a plus.
The recruitment process:
- Please send a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
- Interviews will take place between Monday the 4th of September and Thursday the 7th of September.
- We are hoping the new start date will be Monday the 11th of September.
- Work remotely! Work from anywhere in the UK. Occasional trips to London are required, but expenses will be covered.
- We offer flexible working hours and trust you to work enough hours to do your job well, at times that suit you and your team.
- Close knit and diverse team that is seriously passionate about what we do.
Equal opportunity statement
Enna is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, or veteran, neurodiversity or disability status.
Please enable the bookmarks plugin to activate this feature.
Apply For job
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.