Here at Anaplan, we have reinvented how companies see, plan, and run their businesses. Our platform allows our customers to uncover new insights, connect their strategy to their plans, and work in ways they had not previously thought possible. We’re growing fast, constantly innovating, and couldn’t be prouder to help our customers move forward with confidence in a sophisticated and changing world.
We are looking for forward-thinking people who bend over backward to put customers first. Individuals who thrive on challenge and are ready to grasp the opportunity of a lifetime. Because we fundamentally believe every colleague brings unique value to our whole. We are a workplace where each person feels seen, heard, and valued, and can contribute their unique talent to our collective effort. We believe that for ourselves and for our customers.
Anaplan is looking for a tenacious Support Analyst to join Level 3 team based in London.
This is a stellar opportunity to get involved in a highly visible, large scale SaaS cloud company. This role is an immediate full-time position. If you’re ready to roll up your sleeves and seek outstanding problems that no one else is solving, keep reading.
Come see for yourself what an exciting place to work for looks like!
Level 3 Support investigate and diagnose complex problems reported by Anaplan customers. Any issues that require in-depth knowledge of the product, or an investigation into the logging or back-end of the system will be dealt with by Level 3. The range of issues are diverse, and can vary from front-end client or UI issues, to modelling or server problems, to platform or network performance.
As a L3 Support Analyst, you’ll gain detailed product knowledge, work with large volumes of data (using tools like Splunk) and work with multiple teams including Engineering, Product, Operations, Customer Success and Customer Support to ensure that the customer issue is resolved quickly and thoroughly.
Level 3 exists to resolve challenges which means priorities change on a daily and even hourly basis. Therefore, your focus may need to be frequently shifted and you’ll need to have a good understanding of what’s important to the customer and internal teams.
What You Will Be Doing
- Investigating complex issues raised by users
- Communicating progress of issues/fixes to both technical and non technical users
- Using your problem solving and creativity to derive solutions where needed for users
- Guiding users through sophisticated solutions
- Detailing investigations of new issues
- Prioritising customer cases within your own queue
- Raising bugs where appropriate
- Onboarding new features and changes to the Support Teams
- Either Tuesday-Sat or Sun -Thurs work week
Preferred Skills And Technical Familiarity
- Graduate or early in career analyst working with data analytics tools / Excel
- Degree in Mathematics, Physics, Electronic Engineering or Computer Science. (Similar degree using large and complex data sets).
- Quick learner with a desire to understand sophisticated systems and software behaviour.
- Genuine passion for problem solving and persistence when vital.
- Analytical skills with a methodical approach.
- Ability to work to time constraints within an exciting environment.
- Ability to switch focus as priorities change.
- Good communication skills with ability to convey technical information clearly
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Build your job in a place that thrives on diversity, inclusion, and belonging. We believe in maintaining a hiring and working experience in which all people are respected and valued, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes people unique. We hire you for who you are, and we want you to bring your true self to work every day!
Protecting the health and safety of our communities, including our employees and of those considering a career at Anaplan, is our highest priority. We continue to closely monitor the evolving situation and we appreciate your understanding and flexibility with any related changes to our interviewing process.
If you’re interested in applying please click ‘apply’ below, or register with Enna here.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.