Here at Anaplan, we have reinvented how companies see, plan, and run their businesses. Our platform allows our customers to uncover new insights, connect their strategy to their plans, and work in ways they had not previously thought possible. We’re growing fast, constantly innovating, and couldn’t be prouder to help our customers move forward with confidence in a sophisticated and changing world.
We are looking for forward-thinking people who put customer experience at the forefront of every decision. Individuals who thrive on challenges and are ready to grasp the opportunity of a lifetime. Because we fundamentally believe every colleague brings outstanding value to our whole. We are a workplace where each person feels seen, heard, and valued, and can contribute their unique talent to our collective effort. We believe that for ourselves and for our customers.
As an SDR for the Nordic region, it would be advantageous if you speak Swedish fluently, but it’s not essential.
You’ll be based in either our stunning London (UK), Maidenhead (UK) offices, you choose!
We’re currently operating a hybrid work model, meaning you can split your time between the office and home. If you’d rather be in the office more than not, then join your fellow Anaplanners as many days as you like. We have workplace managers ready to ensure your office experience is seamless, fun and most importantly… safe!
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) will typically be the first voice a potential Anaplan client will hear. You’ll be our first impression; you’ll essentially be the thing that matters the most.
When you connect to your target, you will deliver a message of an easier way to do business, planning, forecasting, modelling and budgeting. You will follow-up on and create qualified leads, learn how to sell using Account Based Marketing techniques, build rapport, nurture relationships and schedule initial meetings and demonstrations for the direct sales force with enterprise companies around the world. Exciting right?!
- You’ll be developing and generating sales opportunities by following up on marketing-generated leads and inbound requests, by speedy follow-up with event attendees, and by outbound cold-calling, email correspondence and other forms of digital prospecting to targeted prospects in our target market(s)
- We’ll support your learning and continuous development on how to have value-based discussions with prospects.
- You’ll get to collaborate with our awesome Enterprise sales reps to develop and execute Account Based Sales Development strategies targeting the right person at the right time, with the right message.
- You’ll challenge yourself to meet and exceed weekly and monthly sales metrics, forecasts, meeting and call objectives
- Your due diligence and work up front will drive forward the continued success of our sales function
Your Experience & Qualifications
- It would be awesome if you’ve previously had the experience of working in a Sales/Business Development/Sales Development role, but if not, that’s okay, your desire & behaviours are what are key
- You can demonstrate a track record of meeting and exceeding targets, whatever those may have been
- Any exposure to closing sales of any kind is advantageous
- As this role will be covering the Nordics market, it would be great if you’re able to speak the Swedish language fluently, but it’s not essential
Behaviours we’d love to see
If what you’ve read so far has ignited a curiosity within you, that’s enough to hit that apply button & explore the world of Anaplan. We’re on a mission to change the way the world does business…and we’d love for you to join us!
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Build your job in a place that thrives on diversity, inclusion, and belonging. We believe in maintaining a hiring and working experience in which all people are respected and valued, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes people unique. We hire you for who you are, and we want you to bring your true self to work every day!
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive equitable benefits and all privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Protecting the health and safety of our communities, including our employees and of those considering a career at Anaplan, is our highest priority. We continue to closely monitor the evolving situation, and we appreciate your understanding and flexibility with any related changes to our interviewing process.
Please enable the bookmarks plugin to activate this feature.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit www.enna.org.