Account Executive – Nissan
- Location: London & Remote Hybrid
- Job type: Full time / Permanent
- Salary: £26,000
Fuse is looking for an ambitious Account Executive who can thrive in a successful and fast paced team environment, supporting the team in managing and activating a key Global client account and their team involvement in Formula E. There may also be opportunities to support the team across other properties including football accounts.
You will have strong interpersonal and project management skills, excellent attention to detail and be confident when liaising with clients and partner organisations. You will be expected to have an interest in sport and entertainment and a passion for marketing and ideally have some experience working in this space. Experience or an interest in working in motorsports is sought after.
Additionally, experience or an interest in working with data and collating performance reports is beneficial.
- An interest in Sport & Entertainment and a broad understanding of the sponsorship landscape
- An interest or experience in motorsports is desirable
- Highly organised with an ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication and presentation skills (written and oral)
- Confident when liaising with colleagues, clients and suppliers
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, and proactive
- Interest in or experience working with reporting tool dashboards to extract data is desirable
- Personable and able to build strong professional relationships
- Highly proficient in the full Microsoft Office suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel & Teams)
- You must be eligible to work in the UK
Be Your Best Statement:
We want everyone to make the most of the opportunity to shine and showcase your talents and we are happy to make adjustments in the recruitment process so you can be your best. Please discuss any specific requirements with your dedicated Talent Acquisition team member or if you would feel more comfortable, you can email us confidentially at email@example.com to let us know how we can support you.
We’re Fuse, powered by Omnicom Media Group. We provide marketing and commercial services for brands and rightsholders. We specialise in partnerships and experiences in sport and entertainment. We provide unrivalled experience and insights as to what is best for our clients’ businesses. Our mission is to deliver business impact for our clients through the combined power of data & analytics, strategy, activation, and first-class client servicing.
With a team of over 100 in the UK and 250 across Europe, Fuse works with some of the world’s top brands, including Enterprise, McDonald’s, Nissan, Nike, Pepsi, Sportsbet, FedEx and The Football Association.
At Fuse, our vision is to be an agency where difference is valued and everyone is able to thrive in a culture of equality, inclusion and belonging. We are committed to providing a truly inclusive environment that reflects today’s society, where everyone is able to bring their true selves to work, and where diverse voices and backgrounds are valued, heard, and well-represented.
Please enable the bookmarks plugin to activate this feature.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit enna.org.