- Location: London, Hybrid
- Role type: Full time, Permanent
- Salary: £28,000
Hearts & Science are looking for a AV Executive to join their investment team to work on a fabric of the nation entertainment and gambling client, which is an exciting new win for Hearts & Science.
In this role, you will be responsible for assisting in the delivery and implementation of a world class AV campaigns. You will work closely with the investment team to set up and execute media plans and continuously identify opportunities to improve campaign performance, producing high-grade plans and campaign set-up strategies.
This role will be ideal for you if:
- You have experience in a AV activation role, either in-house, agency or media-owner side.
- You have demonstrable passion for and knowledge of the AV marketplace.
- You are a team player, and strong communicator.
- You have a proven, consistent attention to detail.
ABOUT THE ROLE
For the AV Executive position, the role is buying media across the full AV spectrum covering TV, VOD, CTV, Cinema, Audio and Sponsorship on behalf of your clients as necessary. You are trusted to produce accurate work and prioritise tasks with the help of your line manager & team. You will be working closely alongside your Account Director & manager in both planning, buying & ensuring delivery of all required targets.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Buy media across the full AV spectrum covering TV, VOD, CTV, Cinema, Audio and Sponsorship on behalf of your clients as necessary
- Understand the AV marketplace and be able to monitor and deliver campaigns to commitments
- Collaborate closely with the wider Investment team and Vision & Design Hubs to deliver best in class
- AV implementation based on insights gathered from the Data Science & Insight specialists
- Learn and understand the auditing process; monitor and submit data to deliver all audit commitments for your clients
- Support your Investment team and be prepared to challenge industry thinking; look to develop new ways of measuring the value of AV solutions
- Build an effective working relationship with clients, delivering buying status and evaluation updates
- Develop collaborative working relationships with key media owners
- Demonstrate a good understanding of the current AV market and have a keen interest in its future development
- Communicate confidently and articulately within formal and informal situations
- Contribute to market intelligence/ insight internally and externally
- Assist with all new business requirements as required
What you will bring to the role:
- Experience: Previous media agency buying experience. Strong experience in delivery of client commitments especially via auditors
- Skills: Excellent communication and the ability to work within multidisciplinary teams, productive and collaborative working relationships across AV media owners, passion for AV; understand its role within the media mix and the challenges for the industry in this space, ability to talk a client through a media plan with confidence
- Attitude: Positive, entrepreneurial, self starter, excellent communicator and collaborator. Ambitious and proactive. Restless and resilient. Open to learning.
- Tools & systems: DDS, Techedge
Be your best
We want everyone to make the most of the opportunity to shine and showcase your talents and we are happy to make adjustments in the recruitment process so you can be your best. Please discuss any specific requirements with your dedicated Talent Acquisition team member or if you would feel more comfortable, you can email us confidentially at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know how we can support you.
About Hearts & Science
Part of Omnicom Media Group (OMG UK), Hearts & Science are an agency fit for the future.
Built in the digital age with agility at our core, our DNA is different from your ordinary media agency. Our people bring to life our values of challenging conventions, celebrating difference, collaboration and positivity.
A central pillar of creating an agency Fit for the Future is making decisions that benefit our people, our agency, our partners and our clients both today and tomorrow. In media terms this means total transparency, over-and-above data governance, ethical media practices and thinking both long and short.
In relation to our culture and our talent, Fit for the Future @ Hearts plays out in three ways:
- Future-proofing careers
- Creating a Diverse and Inclusive Workforce
- Embracing Sustainability
The core of our difference is rooted in our culture, something we invest significant time and energy into nurturing to ensure our people remain happy and fulfilled. This extends into our unparalleled Learning & Development program, our diverse staff population, and our social calendar, which is peppered with inclusive activities.
At OMG, our vision is to be an agency where difference is valued and everyone can thrive in a culture of equality, inclusion and belonging. We are committed to providing a truly inclusive environment that reflects today’s society, where everyone is able to bring their true selves to work, and where diverse voices and backgrounds are valued, heard and well-represented.
We will process your personal data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice which is available on www.omgukcareers.com
Click ‘Apply Now’ below and one of the Enna team will be in contact within 24 hours
Please enable the bookmarks plugin to activate this feature.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit enna.org.