OMD are looking to recruit an enthusiastic individual looking to start their career in media to work and learn within the Biddable team. The Biddable team look after the planning and optimisation for Paid Search & Paid Social campaigns across a selection of clients in the travel and utilities verticals.
The role is focused on support of day to day activity working alongside the other members of the biddable team.
Your responsibilities as a Biddable Assistant will be to support the following:
- Daily support of Paid Social and Paid Search campaigns; continuously plan, implement and report on these campaigns.
- Work with your team to coordinate campaign strategies for social and search channels which include but are not limited to Google, Bing, Facebook, YouTube, Snapchat, Twitter, Pinterest and TikTok.
- Support the management of daily client expectations, learning to manage your workload with multiple deliverables.
- Help optimise campaigns towards set objectives and demonstrate the ability to be innovative.
- Help track and manage digital media budgets.
- Analyse ongoing results to identify campaign trends and key insights to help meet and exceed client goals.
- Continuously recommend new ideas/strategies/tactics and implement them for the client’s benefit.
- Create presentations and remain interested in the client’s business objectives and strategy.
Critical Skills, Attitudes and Requirements
- Be a proactive self-starter with a passion for learning new things
- Possess general knowledge of digital marketing principles
- Be responsive to feedback
- Be able to manage multiple projects at one time
- Love data, analytics and surfacing insights
- Strong spoken and written English
- An interest in pursuing an exciting career in media
- A good understanding of Microsoft Office applications (particularly Excel and PowerPoint)
- Strong numerical skills
- Strong attention to detail and communication skills
- Right to work in the UK (no visa sponsorship)
Why Work at OMD UK?
- Excellent employee benefits including private healthcare, discounted gym membership, pension, life insurance, 27 days holiday a year, season ticket loan and regular mental health initiatives – including our very own Head Space room with mental health first aiders
- Private medical insurance and pension scheme options
- 4pm finish on Friday
- Fast-paced and fun office environment
- A supportive, diverse company with a brilliant culture
- Free breakfast and fruit daily (Subject to return to Offices)
- Flexible working hours
- A focus on personal development – CPD Gold Certified
If you’re interested in applying or want to express your interest, click the ‘apply now’ button below or email email@example.com.
Please enable the bookmarks plugin to activate this feature.
Apply For job
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.