Discover better with a career at Capita
Capita has been working across the public and private sectors for more than 30 years improving customer and public services and adding value to the UK and local economies. Our 61,000 employees combine our talent, creativity, software, technology and innovation to deliver business critical services and solutions across all our markets.
We create better outcomes
This is our purpose and it defines our very existence. We provide an inclusive and diverse environment for our people to thrive, develop and realise their true potential. Whoever you are and whatever your background, we want you to be yourself.
We’re growing future leaders
Our Novus programmes are designed to help you gain professional experience and develop your skillset. We’ll challenge you to think differently, solve problems with creativity and to push yourself while expanding your horizons.
The programme begins with 8 weeks of practical based training delivered in real time from our virtual training academy. The training focuses on the newest and most relevant industry methodologies to prepare you for a career pathway within Business Analysis.
Upon successful completion of the training, you will have the opportunity to become employed by Capita on a two-year contract, working on internal assignments or on-site with one of our clients around the UK. You’ll have the opportunity to work on, and make meaningful contributions to, a range of exciting and diverse projects.
Continuous professional development
As well as the ongoing support of Capita professionals whilst you work, you will have access to learning resources and the opportunity to study towards certifications to support your career path such as the BCS International Diploma in Business Analysis.
What we are looking for
Our values are important to us and define who we are as an organisation. We have a culture that is open, collaborative and innovative and we’re looking for enthusiastic talented people with the skills, knowledge and attitude to become part of our team and deliver great service to our clients.
- A minimum of 2:2 in an undergraduate degree, ideally within a Business-related subject or a subject with transferable skills
- A passion for learning, technology and problem solving
- Effective task management skills
- Influence and persuasion skills
- A continuous improvement mindset
- Good all-round IT skills, with experience of the Microsoft Office Suite
- Following training, able to relocate UK wide if required to work on Capita and client assignments
- Able to commit to the home-based initial training before employment, and attend the online classes in real-time
- Available to start training in August 2022
What’s in it for you
As well as the ongoing support of Capita professionals during your training, on commencement of your first assignment you will also receive:
- Industry aligned competitive salary reviewed every 6 months
- Bonuses based on performance
- Enrolment onto Capita’s pension scheme
- Flexible benefits such as share scheme, additional holiday purchase, discounted gym membership, cinema tickets and restaurant vouchers.
Apply now to start your Novus journey today and be part of a graduate programme that values and invests in your future.
Closing date for applications: 1st July 2022
If you’re interested in applying or want to express your interest, register with us today or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Capita want to make sure our recruitment process is as accessible for you as possible. If you need helpful adjustments due to a difference, condition or disability, please let us know and we will do our best to accommodate any adjustments you may need.
Please enable the bookmarks plugin to activate this feature.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit enna.org.