PolyAI is tackling the challenges of automating customer service through voice. Our voice assistants make it possible for businesses to deliver outstanding customer service at every touchpoint, without over-investing.
This is voice-enabled, AI-driven customer service that works in the real world, right now.
We are looking for a passionate and creative Business Development Representative to join our Sales team. Your responsibilities will involve building a strong business development pipeline and developing innovative prospect penetration plans.
Over the next 12 months, your responsibilities will involve:
- Build a strong and reliable business development pipeline.
- Contact potential target clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Research organisations and individuals to generate new opportunities.
- Self-motivated, and able to develop innovative account penetration plan.
- Liaise and manage relationships across several sectors.
- Promote the company’s products by addressing client needs.
- Work collaboratively with the marketing team on creating target-specific content.
- Convert marketing qualified leads into sales qualified opportunities.
- Attend conferences, meetings and industry events.
PolyAI aspires to lead the digital transformation of customer services through our conversational AI technologies. We believe the best team will consist of people with diverse perspectives, ideas, and cultures, reflecting the multicultural and multilingual background of our customers.
Come do the best work of your life here at PolyAI!
- 1-2 years’ experience as a business development representative, sales executive, or in a related role
- Proven sales track record
- Excellent knowledge of the sales process
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Relevant tech knowledge a plus
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays (5 days carryover each year).
- Flexible working from home policy.
- Enhanced parental leave.
- Learning budget of £500 per calendar year for books, training courses and conferences.
- Company pension scheme with the People’s Pension.
- WFH pack or allowance, your choice!
- Private healthcare with Vitality for you and your family members from your first day.
- Full access to Big White Wall and to a range of mental health programs through Vitality’s Mental Health Panel.
- Discounts on gym memberships and relaxation apps through Vitality.
- Private dental cover with Simplyhealth for you and your family members from your first day.
- Regular team socials, quarterly company parties, monthly Poly-Talks.
- Healthy snacks and breakfast and a fully stocked fridge with a selection of snacks and drinks.
PolyAI is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
All employment decisions at PolyAI will be based on the business needs without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, neurodiversity status or disability status.
Please enable the bookmarks plugin to activate this feature.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit www.enna.org.