Job Title: Connected Performance Assistant
Team: Connected Performance Team
About OMD UK
We are a full media and communications agency with a desirable group of clients featuring, including Google, PepsiCo, McDonald’s, Mercedes, Barclays, Channel 4, NSPCC, easyJet and Lidl.
OMD has offices across over 80 markets across the world and is the most awarded media network globally, topping the Gunn report for creativity for the last 6 years and was named Adweek’s Global Media Agency of the Year 2019. Our Chief Planning Officer, Vicky Fox was just named 2020 Media Planner of the Year, by Campaign.
Our vision for OMD UK is to be the most creative and ambitious media agency in the UK.
We passionately believe creativity and innovation is the key to business growth. “Insight Ideas Results” has been the global philosophy of OMD since the network was founded, reflecting a continual drive to identify brilliant insight and unlock breakthrough ideas that drive business performance.
In the UK, we want to create the kind of ideas for brands that earns them a greater share of life, gets people talking about them. As part of this we have a notion of being Culturally Connected in order to do so.
As part of Omnicom Media Group UK, we have an underlying belief that our agencies and specialist services should reflect the society in which we live. Be that Age, Disability, Education, Ethnicity, Gender, Gender Identity, National Origin, Religion or Sexual Orientation. Simply, we believe that Inclusion and Diversity makes for a more stimulating and inspiring working environment, where people are treated with respect and can be comfortable being themselves. Embracing these different approaches and thinking helps deliver tangible and positive results for us and our clients’ businesses.
Summary of your role
The Connected Performance team is responsible for planning and activation of media campaigns (both direct and programmatic). As an Assistant in the team you will be supporting on your accounts by carrying out various administrative duties that are integral to your campaigns going live. You will regularly liaise with media owners (companies that have advertising space to sell – YouTube, Xbox, Yahoo!) to build and maintain effective relationships and work alongside a variety of teams and experts at OMDUK.
The role will help learn about the digital landscape, be able to support the seamless delivery of campaign planning and activation through tools/systems, learn about monitoring client spend and its performance through reporting, optimisation and after the campaign has ended. This role will teach you to work collaboratively with our client teams, programmatic activation teams as well as other specialist teams within OMDUK to help deliver a best in market service to clients.
Organisation, time management and attention to detail are hugely important, the Connected Performance Assistant will need to ensure all work is delivered in an accurate and timely fashion. The successful candidate will need to be able to work in a reactive and fast paced environment.
You will be fully supported in your first job in media, with regular learning sessions, clear objectives and surrounded by a highly functional team.
An example of the day to day:-
- Put together regular reports for campaigns, working up to writing commentary of the learnings and recommendations
- Compete daily documents to ensure all campaigns are on track to deliver in full
- Carry out audience research for planning, to ensure we are targeting effectively
- Help in setting up low level campaigns across digital channels, ensuring all set ups are quality checked by Senior members of the team
- Ensuring you are keeping up to date with latest industry trends
- Complete all training modules for relevant digital platforms and Omnicom’s development program
- Other duties commensurate with the role as assigned by line manager
Living OMDUK’s agency behaviours
How behaviours will be seen for this level
Critical Skills, Attitudes and Experiences
These are the skills and attitudes that you will need to develop in order to fulfil your role, depending on your level there will be more or less in each area.
- Professional, hardworking, collaborate and confident individual who is bright, diligent, enthusiastic, proactive and able to use their own initiative.
- Must have capacity to work under pressure and be self motivated.
- Demonstrate curiosity and willingness to learn more about the media industry.
- Be comfortable sharing your ideas and work with colleagues.
- Able to multi-task, have a good level of common sense and prioritise workloads.
- Have tact, good judgement and able to deal with confidential issues.
- Demonstrate excellent attention to detail in all tasks.
- Be solutions focused, forward thinking and organised.
- Be proficient using Microsoft Office 365.
- Have a working knowledge of Teams, Zoom etc.
- Show interest in digital media and advertising.
To apply or show interest, please click the ‘apply now’ button below or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please enable the bookmarks plugin to activate this feature.
Apply For job
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.