Are you looking to develop your career?
With a starting salary of between £21,380 – £28,506, be generously rewarded both with salary and benefits?
Are you looking to take advantage of working in a hybrid environment with the opportunity to work from home for part of the week?
If the answer is yes, read on to learn more about your next role.
We’re Lowell, and we have a mission to make credit work better for all. We are one of the Europe’s leading credit management companies, we’re based in Yorkshire, and have offices across Europe.
We buy debts from lots of different companies in all kinds of sectors and help our customers pay off that debt in practical and affordable ways, without adding to it. Every year, we help thousands of people take control of their debts we understand that every person’s situation is different.
They say it’s good to talk – and we couldn’t agree more, because that’s how we help our customers and as a Customer Solutions Associate, a pivotal role in our contact centre, you’ll speak to customers and help to find an individual solution for them by understanding their needs.
You’ll be there to help them find the right way forward – whether that’s agreeing a repayment plan or directing them to free debt advice. Handling customer interactions via our different service channels – to start with this will be both inbound and outbound calls however we also service our customers via Email and Live Chat, our focus is finding the best outcome for every customer. You’ll do this whilst working to targets and KPIs
An exciting career is much more than just a salary. We also understand that everyone, regardless of culture, gender identity, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, or disability status, can contribute to our goal to make credit work better for all. Our strength is in our people. So, at Lowell you’re entitled to:
- A starting salary of between £21,380 and £28,506
- A discretionary annual bonus for a job well done
- 3% flexible benefits; pick additional benefits or take as cash each month. Whether this is extra holiday or dental cover there will be something for you.
- We are committed to a hybrid working environment, where we will ask you to work in our Leeds office once per week (LS10), which has the benefit of free parking and the rest of the time you’d be working from home, fully equipped with everything you’ll need to be successful.
- 28 days holiday plus public holidays with option to purchase up to an additional 5 days
- Life assurance & Group income protection
- A fantastic culture with more little perks along the way including, self-development opportunities, recognition awards and on-site gym facilities.
- Wellbeing support and a programme of webinars and classes geared towards mindfulness.
What’s more we have a couple of shifts for you to choose from:
Shift option 1: Rotational shift pattern:
Week 1: Mon: 10-6, Tues: day off Wed: 10-7, Thurs: 9-6, Fri: 8-4.30 Sat: 8-2
Week 2: Mon: 8-5, Tues: 10-6.15, Wed: 10-7.15, Thurs: 9-3, Fri,10-6 Sat day off
Shift option 2: 4 day week:
Mon: 9.30-8, Tues: 9.30-8, Wed: day off, Thurs: 10-8, Fri: 9.30-8
We believe our greatest assets are our people and we’re keen to develop people who want to make a difference. Are you interested in joining our fantastic team of people at Lowell? Take the next step and apply today…
Please enable the bookmarks plugin to activate this feature.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit www.enna.org.