Born on the steps of a Vegas hotel, we were always going to be troublemakers. We started from one belief: that small businesses deserved better.
Paymentsense Ltd was founded in 2009.
With financial success, an impressive trophy cabinet (The Sunday Times Tech Track, Inc 5000, Great Places To Work to name a few) and a culture to be proud of, we knew we had built something great. In 2019, with 85,000 customers while steadily onboarding 2,500 more each month, we knew our customers could be happier, so we ripped up the rule book. To become genuinely customer-first in our culture and thinking, we identified all our customers’ pain points and created ‘The Wall of Pain’. That’s when we knew that to offer the best solutions, we needed to build a new product.
Dojo represents an enormous organisational shift; we had to restructure how we thought and did things. In a year since we officially launched Dojo, we’ve welcomed over 20,000 new customers, 500 new team members and called two brand new offices home. We’ve evolved into a dynamic, product-led business creating our own payments products, integrated card machines and transaction monitoring app. Here, we go home each day knowing we’ve made a difference —our industry-leading NPS score and 5-star Trustpilot rating tells us that!
At Dojo, we are curious, relentless and customer-obsessed. Our ambition is much greater than getting business owners paid. We’re turning transactions into meaningful relationships with a set of tools and technology designed to empower businesses to thrive in the experience economy.
Enabled by technology, but powered by people.
As we enter our next growth phase and embark on another exciting shift towards a B2B2C model following the acquisition of queue-management system and consumer app, Walkup, we have a lot of work to do. Over the next year, the business will transform again as we steady the ship for multinational growth and product diversification. We’re looking for people who can enhance our agility, ambition and risk-taking mentality while turning us into a well-oiled machine that’s well-positioned to shape the experience economy.
This is your chance to join our consumer tribe and take their data-driven decision making to the next level. You will be the in-house expert on all things commercial – from gathering business requirements for tracking user journeys, helping drive our online marketing strategy, to optimising our sales funnels.
You’ll be the only growth analyst for the tribe and so will be in charge of developing the growth analytics roadmap with the support from the rest of the insights & analytics organisation.
If you’re the kind of person who loves to sit in the sweet spot of harnessing the power of data and technology, delivering rigorous scientific insights and having a direct impact on the digital landscape – this is the role for you.
What will you do…
- Being customer-first is our primary ethos and you’ll be at the vanguard of this. Bringing our customers to life through data wherever decisions are being made, whether it’s participating in product refinements, working with our marketing experts or presenting to our executive team.
- You’ll be the main point of contact for all things growth analytics within the tribe. You will own stakeholder relationships and deliver game-changing insights that drive the conversation and tribe objectives.
- Collaborate with interdisciplinary teams to define, refine, and measure KPIs which contribute to the company mission – To Empower the Experience Economy.
- Partner with product managers and marketing teams to develop rigorous insights to inform prioritisation and planning of the product and marketing roadmaps.
- Craft powerful visualisations and dashboards in Looker that tell a story and empower stakeholders to self-serve with actionable insights so that we scale effectively.
- As you acquire an in-depth understanding of one or more areas of the business, You’ll act as an expert mentor and develop and lead training and workshops to raise the standards of our utilisation of data across the company. Improve performance outcomes through the use of data and technology. You’ll be raising the bar.
What you will bring…
- An interest in all things commercial, with the desire to support and build a best-in-class sales function that scales efficiently and exponentially. You will be curious and relentless about understanding our customers’ behaviours, whilst having the commercial acumen to link analytics to the broader business goals.
- You have an understanding of predictive and prescriptive analytical concepts. Think customer segmentation, anomaly detection, and user personas. At the same time, you’ll be solutions-oriented with the vision to anticipate how inefficient processes might become problematic at scale.
- An understanding of how data, process and BI can enable our go to market channels (including Inside Sales, Field Sellers, Sales through Service and Email). You will own and maintain our CRM (Hubspot), building the foundational processes that will maximise it’s value as the source of truth for our prospect and customer book. You’ll also be in charge of maintaining all integrations with the rest of our technology stack, such as Looker or Xero, working with the rest of the analytics organisation for support as needed.
- You’ll have the willingness to roll sleeves up – equally happy when building a hacky spreadsheet or state of the art Looker dashboard – and the foresight to know which one is appropriate.
- Ability to work cross-functionally in an embedded framework. You have the expertise with technology and experience of solving product problems working alongside other experts from different domains.
- You care about impact and are constantly seeking the necessary conversations to ensure that you are doing the right data analysis at the right time. You see your job as making a positive business impact, not completing tasks.
- You’ve got experience with data wrangling/manipulation techniques and comfortable writing SQL queries to surface the data you need. You understand the concepts of data governance and stewardship, ensuring our sales and operations teams have access to useful and accurate data.
Tools/Techniques – You’ve got experience with:
- Writing SQL to query our data warehouse (Big Query)
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, GTM or similar
- Familiarity with Hubspot and sales tech that enables sales people to perform at their best
- User event tracking tools like Segment, Snowplow, Mixpanel, Amplitude
- Knowledge of BI dashboarding and self-service tools, especially Looker
Our Technology Stack…
- BigQuery / Snowflake
- Scripting language: Python/R
- Segment & Snowplow
- Google Suite
On top of a top quartile salary that reflects your skills and the markets we operate in, we’ve built a benefits package to show you how much we care about:
- Your growth with our ever-growing talent and leadership development offer and regular feedback through CultureAmp and Trust Cycles.
- Creating connections with our social clubs, communities, celebrations, social channels and more.
- Looking after your mind with support from our Employee Assistance Programme, access to Spill therapists and our mental health champions.
- Doing wellbeing properly with Vitality Health Insurance, free eye tests – plus, get those endorphins flowing with on-site fitness classes including yoga, boxing and HIIT.
- Protecting you and yours with Group life assurance, our salary sacrifice pension plan and 26 weeks full pay maternity and 10 weeks full pay for secondary carers after a year’s service
- Helping you give back with Payroll Giving (donate to a cause or charity of your choice, tax-free!) and a whole host of fundraising events for charities chosen by our employees
- Giving you the extras with up to 30 days holiday, a dog-friendly office, cycle to work scheme, season ticket loans and Dojo perks our platform with plenty of tasty hospitality and retail discounts.
Diversity & Inclusion
We are an Equal Opportunities employer committed to a diverse and representative team. Different opinions, perspectives and personalities push us forward. We want to hear from people who are passionate about their work and align with our values. Regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, neurodiversity or disability – whoever you are, if you’re curious, relentless and customer-obsessed, we want to hear from you.
Working From Home?
More and more, people are talking about going back to the workplace and the new normal. At Dojo, we’re thinking of it as a Better Normal. That means offering our Dojo-ers more choice and greater flexibility to work in a way that’s best for their particular job, their teams, and their roles.
We’re also aware there are times when working together in person is the best way to get things done. Our founders and executive team hold a fundamental belief that social connection creates innovation. We’re very proud of our incredible connective spaces, which have been designed with collaboration front of mind —and they’re dog-friendly so you can bring your best friend! Our London office recently won gold for Interior Design at the London Design Awards and we’re looking forward to emulating that success in our new Bristol and Hull offices too. We expect our Dojo-ers to connect in their hubs (that’s what we call our offices). That said, there’s no one-size-fits-all solution, so we expect all Dojo-ers and their teams will find the operating rhythm that works best for them.
If you’re wondering what it might be like for you at Dojo, our Talent Acquisition Team is happy to answer any questions.
Once you apply, your application will be reviewed by a committee of employees from different levels, teams, and experiences. We pride ourselves on fostering a sense of community, which is only made stronger by each individual at Dojo, so you’ll have the opportunity to meet a variety of people throughout the process. Get excited!
Want more info? Check out our careers page: https://dojo.careers
For Recruitment Agencies
We do not accept unsolicited CV, biography and/or other candidate material received from any third-party recruitment agency or organisation under any circumstances without the prior written approval of a member of our Talent Acquisition team.
Please do not contact us with unsolicited submissions as they will not be recognised by us for the purposes of ‘ownership’ of any candidate.
Please enable the bookmarks plugin to activate this feature.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit enna.org.