We are looking for a confident Data & Tech Manager who has plenty of enthusiasm and is a strong collaborator, able to work with different teams across the business to implement continuous improvement in our dataflows and deliver the optimum outcome for our clients. The successful candidate will work across a variety of accounts including Specsavers, John Lewis Partnership, British Airways, GiffGaff, Virgin Media and O2.
We are looking for an innovative, forward-thinking person who will thrive in our culture and contribute to MG OMD’s success by ensuring we are adopting the most suitable processes to deliver best in class services to our clients. They must also be highly organized, work to tight deadlines and be able to demonstrate strong management skills, technical and strategic thinking, as well as being able to run multiple projects simultaneously. The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills and will thrive working on “hands on” accounts.
The successful Data & Tech Manager will:
- Oversee data processes and ensure best practice is followed
- Define training requirements for any changes in policies, processes, or ways of working
- Be committed to constantly learning and honing your craft
- Work with Channel Specialists, Client Leads and Consult Team, to implement or orchestrate solutions (cookieless measurement, first party data activation, data enrichment, etc)
- Support development of new processes and own documentation on data flows
- Support development of solutions for clients and scopes of work
- Support the AD in the delivery of consulting and management services
Required – The successful Data & Tech Manager will have:
- Experience with Media platforms or Web Analytics
- Proven experience working on data projects either building data processing tools / data pipelines or managing compliance and data governance processes
- Ground experience in Data Management/Digital Operations experience
- Advanced Excel (power query) or Google Apps Script
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to troubleshoot and approach problem solving in a logical manner
- Client-facing experience in analytics, ad tech, digital or a data-specific role, ideally in a multi-client environment (e.g., agency or consultancy)
Desirable – The successful Data & Tech Manager may also have:
- Experience with data visualization tools such as PowerBI, Tableau, Datorama or Looker Studio
- Experience with processes automation
- Familiarity with cloud platforms such as AWS, GCP, Snowflake or Azure
- Familiarity with Python / Comfortable with SQL
What’s in it for you
- Opportunity to strengthen business processes and implement your innovative ideas.
- Gain a wealth of experience by dealing with a varied set of stakeholder and business processes
- Opportunity to learn and develop professional competencies and your data career
- Opportunity to work across multiple clients, and Teams, experience a diverse and inclusive culture
The MG OMD job descriptions are not intended to be restrictive and are a guideline to the duties in this role.
What you can expect
- Flexible working
- 27 days holiday + Bank holidays and option to buy or sell
- Full range of benefits including Bupa, Pension Life assurance, Eyecare, Gym membership
- Subsidised food and drink in our 7th floor canteen
At OMG, our vision is to be an agency where difference is valued and everyone is able to thrive in a culture of equality, inclusion and belonging. We are committed to providing a truly inclusive environment that reflects today’s society, where everyone is able to bring their true selves to work, and where diverse voices and backgrounds are valued, heard, and well-represented.
Be Your Best Statement
We want everyone to make the most of the opportunity to shine and showcase your talents and we are happy to make adjustments in the recruitment process so you can be your best. Please discuss any specific requirements with your dedicated Talent Attraction team member or if you would feel more comfortable, you can email us confidenSet company logotially at email@example.com to let us know how we can support you.
We will process your personal data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice which is available on www.omgukcareers.com
If you’re interested in joining the MG OMD team then please click ‘apply now’ below to apply through Enna, one of the team will be in touch within 24 hours.
Please enable the bookmarks plugin to activate this feature.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit enna.org.