This team is an integrated team covering all areas of implementational media planning and buying & activation across non-addressable and addressable platforms. We deliver enhanced audience led media solutions and aim to provide fully automated reporting against brand and performance metrics as standard. We are investing into technology and reporting tools to deliver real time insights across our media activation, enabling us to optimise campaign delivery. It’s our duty to lead the industry and change the narrative to achieve maximum ROI for our clients by delivering quantifiable improvements against their business objectives.
The Assistant will be responsible for all aspects digital display campaign activation, operations, and analysis. From pre-launch to highly focused campaign management inflight optimisations to campaign wrap-ups/end of campaign reports.
You will help activate the digital media plans, ensuring timely launches and deliver a thorough campaign execution whilst producing insights wrap-up reports, commentary and ensuring all plans are reconciled at the end of the month flawlessly.
As the assistant, you will work with the wider team to drive innovation, operational success and deliverable efficiencies across various clients. Working closely with colleagues throughout OMD, you will fulfil these requirements, ensuring we guarantee all SLA’s and targets through comprehensible project management of multiple campaigns.
You will demonstrate your ability to be an exceptional communicator who can explain complex subjects in a simple way, both internally and externally.
- Assist in the production and delivery of key client outputs such as negotiations, purchasing, reports, reconciliation documentation and contact reports & agendas
- Collate and deliver commentary on relevant data for planning e.g. competitor reports, media industry trends and live research
- Complete scheduled and ad hoc tasks as requested
- Complete all hygiene & budget checks as required and in accordance with the team processes
- Implement and activate campaigns using a range of different technologies (full training is provided on each platform)
- Monitor campaign delivery to ensure campaigns are running as expected and targeting objectives and KPIs are met, checking daily reports, providing updates in team meetings and providing troubleshooting support
- Utilise the data from Demand Side Platforms and adservers to build insights and recommendations.
- Proactively make suggestions and demonstrate how you have improved performance
- Support senior team members on complex campaign setups and escalations to third party vendors when necessary
- Communicate effectively and professionally to build strong relationships with the people you are working with in your immediate team, within the agency and outside with our clients and media partners
- Respond to emails and verbal requests within appropriate timescales
- Liaison with the agency planning teams, ensuring a timely launch and correct campaign implementation; addressing any questions/issues that may arise
- Develop the ability to talk through a digital plan with confidence over time
If you’re interested in applying for this role or expressing your interest, click the ‘apply now’ button below or email email@example.com.
Please enable the bookmarks plugin to activate this feature.
Apply For job
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.