PolyAI builds voice assistants that speak to people as people would speak to each other.
Our clients are leading enterprises in various industries around the world. They believe that lasting customer relationships come from speaking to customers in a way that is natural, helpful, and empathetic.
We help our clients do that in a way that is cost-effective, scalable, and delightful.
Above all though, we make robots that people love. If you think that’s cool, we would love for you to join us.
We’re looking for a highly motivated, creative person to join our marketing team as our new Digital Content Creator. You’ll be finding creative, simple ways to communicate complex technical ideas, while honing your design and video skills in a fast-moving startup.
Day-to-day you’ll be making slide decks; producing audio, and video demos; finding creative ways to showcase PolyAI’s case studies, and mining our existing content to create engaging social media posts. You’ll work closely with colleagues in marketing, sales, and the executive leadership team to communicate and elevate the PolyAI brand.
- Producing audio and video product demos like those found at vimeo.com/polyai
- Creating slide decks for sales presentations that communicate complex technical ideas through simple design
- Working with content and events teams to create booths and collateral for trade shows, from concept through to final artwork
- Sharing news and updates on PolyAI social media accounts
- Uploading and managing content on the PolyAI website, following brand guidelines
- You have 1+ years of experience in a creative agency or tech startup
- You can create simple animated videos from scratch using After Effects, iMovie, or similar
- You have experience with audio editing software like Audacity or Garageband
- You have experience making slide decks that communicate business benefits in creative ways
- You have experience with WordPress or similar content management systems
- You love to write and are keen to help out with case studies, blog posts and internal documentation
- Comfortable interpreting design and communication briefs, and asking questions to draw stories out of complex technology
- You’re a fast learner and are always looking for better ways to do tasks
- Strong organisational skills and good communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
Desirable but not essential
- Experience in a B2B company
Please share your CV plus an example of 1 slide deck and 1 video you have created.
💰 Participation in the company’s employee share options plan
🏝 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
🏡 Flexible working from home policy plus a one-off WFH allowance when you join
🌎 Work from outside of the UK for up to 6 months each year
🧡 Enhanced parental leave
📚 Yearly learning budget
🚲 Bike2Work scheme
🏥 Private healthcare and dental cover, discounts on gym members and relaxation apps, and access to a range of mental health programs
Equal Opportunity Statement:
PolyAI is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
All employment decisions at PolyAI will be based on the business needs without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, neurodiversity status or disability status.
Please enable the bookmarks plugin to activate this feature.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit enna.org.