Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specialises in the delivery of unique, personalised customer experiences across platforms and devices. We call it ‘people-based’ marketing, and with over 25 years’ experience, we are proud to be recognised as a global leader.
Merkle’s heritage in data, technology and analytics is the foundation for our understanding of consumer insights that drives our people-based marketing strategies. Combined with our expertise in performance creative and media, we can then offer our clients content-driven, contextual and compelling customer experiences that drive business growth.
In 2016, the agency joined dentsu, one of the world’s biggest media companies to form the Customer Experience Management (CXM) Line of Business.
As part of the client’s eCommerce team, the Customer Experience Lead is responsible for the management, planning and activation of the new experiences in order to deliver program KPI’s.
Based on the eCommerce team priorities, the DX lead will own various priority topics including new features on the website or updates to existing pages and features.
The DX Lead is responsible for developing the Business requirements and business cases, and collaborating with multiple stakeholders to plan feature launches according to the release schedules. The DX lead is responsible for briefing the design agency or DX & design teams, providing feedback and approving deliverables. The DX lead will also be responsible for approving the functional specifications of said features.
Life as a DX Lead at Merkle
- Work with cross-channel stakeholders across the business to develop Analyze customer feedback, data, and benchmark best practices to build new customer experience initiatives.
- Provide briefing to creative agencies or internal UX/UI resources and ensure solutions meet business requirements.
- Follow initiatives from implementation to design to deployment and be a primary point of contact for the project.
- Support local market initiatives by providing solid eCommerce expertise and by ensuring a consistent customer experience.
A Few Of The Benefits
Whether it’s the joy of working with people at the top of their game or the Merkle social calendar, people love working here – and we hope you will too
- Career development through Merkle University and other tools; with access to courses, textbooks and mentorship
- Private Medical Insurance, Company Pension, life insurance and other corporate benefits
- A selection of other benefits including ability to buy additional holiday, season ticket loan and 2 volunteer days
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
At Merkle, a dentsu company, we believe that creating diverse and balanced teams is not just a moral imperative, it is a business imperative. To help our clients reach millions of different people every day, we need our people to reflect the society that we represent.
We aim to create an inclusive culture where all talent thrives, and we champion meaningful progress in diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) for our people, clients and partners.
DEI is firmly embedded into our shared values – the 8 Ways to Never Before – and our Leadership Framework, which applies to all of our people. And our Global DEI Principles reflect our pledge to be an organisation that promotes wellbeing and inclusivity for everyone – regardless of ethnicity, race, sexual orientation, gender (incl. gender identity and gender expression), age, neurodiversity or physical ability.
We are proud of what makes us different and encourage applicants from all different backgrounds to apply to join us. We are always happy to discuss all flexible and agile approached to working and should you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with our recruitment teams.
What We Are Looking For In You
- Circa 5 years in eCommerce / Digital ideally in building new features or in conversion rate optimization activities
- Great understanding of acquisition & retention programs
- Experience in driving UX & Design stakeholders
- Conversation rate optimization mindset
- Experience of working with development teams
- Solid project management skills
- Familiar with Analytics and Behavioral analysis tools
- Understating of CMS (preferably AEM) and PIM (Hybris)
- Experience with end-to-end eCommerce journey, discovery, consideration, purchase, checkout etc.
- Understanding of UX/UI topics, able to brief and challenge designs
At the point of application, the candidate must have the legal right to work in the UK as we are unable to sponsor visas as this time.
Merkle does not discriminate against job applicants on the basis of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Experience stipulated in this job description serves as a guide only and all applications will be considered on their merits, irrespective of experience.
As part of our Diversity and Inclusion agenda, and as an Equal Opportunities employer, if you require reasonable adjustments during the selection process please engage directly with your Recruiter.
Please enable the bookmarks plugin to activate this feature.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit enna.org.