To drive sustainable growth in the 21st century, businesses need to continually innovate and hire new sources of diverse talent. That’s why we’re investing in a new Neuro-Diverse Centre of Excellence (NCoE) to fuel innovation in technology across artificial intelligence, data analytics, automation, blockchain and cyber.
Bringing a new dimension of creativity and drive greater diversity and inclusion in the workplace. With the NCoE providing so many offerings to our business, you’ll be able to develop a career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring and formal learning. We develop outstanding and highly collaborative leaders to deliver on our promises to all our stakeholders. We’re playing a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
As a Technology Consultant, you’ll drive innovation across EY’s business providing support in key functional areas including analytics and artificial intelligence for EY and our clients. You’ll serve a variety of large complex engagements and accounts having an opportunity to apply skills in diverse ways and in many kinds of businesses.
You’ll expand your skillset through ongoing training, so you’ll be constantly challenged and gain valuable experience in high demand areas. EY is committed to growth and development for all its people and your skills will be harnessed and developed throughout EY’s areas, so you may qualify for a variety of EY opportunities and career possibilities.
Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Skills and attributes for success include two or more of the following:
- An interest in data analytics, AI, Cyber or technology
- Experience of using statistical tools to identify, analyse, and interpret patterns and trends in complex data sets
- Experience of preparing reports on trends, patterns and predictions using relevant data
- Experience of different operating systems and or vulnerability scanning tools
- Knowledge of coding or programming languages
- Advanced Excel Functions experience
- Ability to analyse and manipulate data
- Effective organisational skills, analytical thinking and attention to detail
- Willingness and experience working collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to provide written and oral communications
The Recruitment Process
- The closing date for this role is 7th November 2021.
- The process will consist of a combination of video and virtual interviews alongside team-based activities.
What working at EY Offers:
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit careers.ey.com.