- Working autonomously to develop front end and implement test cases
- 3 Bug fixing and task elaboration
- Management of tasks in the Atlassian Suite (JIRA)
- Creating documentation and low level design
- Participating in peer reviews Required qualifications to be successful in this role
- React framework experience
- AWS experience desirable
- Desirable Cypress experience with automated UI testing
- NoSQL (Mongo) database experience
- Desirable Apache/Docker/OpenShift experience
- Agile/Scrum/Kanban Methodology desirable
- Linux experience – we develop on AWS Linux machines and many of our scripts are Linux based Unconditionally inclusive – we know diversity brings a great greater variety of ideas, perspectives and experiences to the workplace.
We actively encourage diversity at CGI and inclusivity is one of our top priorities, with support networks for Parents, Women, LGBT+, BAME, Neurodiversity and Disability. Insights you can act on While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees “members” because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of.
This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services. At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist. Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.
Please enable the bookmarks plugin to activate this feature.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit enna.org.