Job Title: Graduate Data Scientist
Team: Annalect, OMG UK
Line Manager: James Thomson, Head of Data Science
Direct Reports: No
- Annalect Advanced Analytics / Data Science team
- Annalect Product Team
- Annalect Labs Team
- Annalect Marketing Science Agency teams
Annalect is the Data, Technology and Analytics division of Omnicom Media Group, sitting as a foundation of expertise. We operate both at the centre of OMG as well as embedded in the individual agencies. The agency teams lead and manage the individual agency client relationships, and at the group level we manage software development, data management and provide deep technical expertise to support our agencies.
We pride ourselves on creating a fun, relaxed and flexible work environment, with regular social events, and office perks!
This role is part of a central OMG team focused on Innovation through data science and analytics. We work to create software to support three key areas of the media campaign process; from planning, through to activation, and then measurement. Relevant data is captured through various media partners and data providers and made available to us on AWS by our data engineering team.
We are looking for a Graduate Data Scientist to help deliver on development projects. In this role you will research to find the most appropriate data science algorithms for a project, implement the algorithm, and help engineer software around the algorithm, so that everyone can exploit your work.
Working within a team of Data Scientists, Engineers, and Developers, you will be helping to develop solutions to some of the biggest challenges in the industry from measuring media in a post 3rd party cookie world, to optimising multimillion-pound media budgets, and targeting audiences effectively.
- Work with the UK and Global Annalect teams on new and innovative data driven solutions
- Understand how media agencies operate and where data science can deliver value to them
- Deliver on tasks in the development of data science software
- Communicate progress and timelines throughout your projects
- Help to adapt products developed in other markets and roll them out for use by the UK agencies
- Help the agencies take advantage of the products we develop
- Support our products through the software development lifecycle from PoC to Prototype to Production to Maintenance and Support
- Background in any of the following subjects: Maths, Statistics, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Economics
- Familiar with either R or Python
- Interested in technology and software development
- Knowledge of databases and data querying
- Good Microsoft Office skills
- Enthusiastic about driving innovation, holding a curious mind-set
- Interested in advertising & marketing
- Enjoys collaborating and working with others
- Good communication skills
Please enable the bookmarks plugin to activate this feature.
Apply For job
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.