Turtl is an exciting software company with more than 300 customers around the world and 120+ employees based in London and Boston.
Our software enables anyone to create, personalize, publish and track digital documents – with no need for specialist design or coding skills. Turtl is used by businesses of all sizes, from small organizations to big names, such as Cisco, Nestle and Lexus. We think there’s huge potential for growth given the wide applicability of our software and the clear benefits we’re hearing from customers.
It’s a fast-paced work environment, so we’re looking for talented people who want to continuously learn and actively embrace challenges. You’ll find Turtl a straightforward and open place to work, where colleagues can be relied on to help.
If you’re ready to take that next step in your career, then it’s a great time to be joining the team!
Our London office is located within Second Home, Spitalfields, a unique coworking space in the heart of East London’s tech hub. With an open-plan space, ideal for collaborative working and networking, this is home to a broad range of teams including Marketing, Customer Success, Sales, Account Management, Finance, Legal and People teams. We have on-site cafe, rooftop terrace/bar, weekly wellness and cultural events, as well as fully stocked kitchens within the building.
Turtl’s Content Studio team is on the lookout for Content Designers who want to create slick digital content for big-name brands. We want to show customers and prospective customers the art of the possible and create standout Docs to showcase Turtl’s unique functionality. You’ll work closely with the Content Design Manager to meet the demand for a high turnaround of quality content.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- You will become an expert user of the Turtl software, implementing your experience in editorial and digital content design to create best-in-class Turtl Docs for a wide range of B2B and B2C brands – everything from automotive, financial, tech and holiday sales industries.
- You will develop close relationships with the Customer Success and Sales teams to take on internal content briefs and understand how the output fits with Turtl’s greater value principles.
- You will lead live customer-facing content projects with a focus on interpreting briefs for a wide range of use cases (think whitepapers, newsletters, survey reports and more!), managing deadlines and implementing stakeholder feedback.
- You will collaborate among a small, close-knit team of Content Designers, which is supported by freelancers, and understand each other’s strengths and weaknesses. Going forward, there will be a particular focus on the development of others via peer feedback.
- You will work alongside the Turtl product team to provide insight and feedback on new functionality aligned with Turtl’s greater objectives and roadmap, as well as beta-testing new features before release in order to support our ever-evolving software.
- You will be interested in promoting Turtl on demo calls with potential customers and be involved with the production of marketing and sales outreach.
- You will be interested in the development of internal processes to strengthen the logistical position of the Content Studio team within the wider company.
WHO YOU ARE
- You have experience in content design, preferably in a digital or editorial environment.
- You are confident in generating innovative ideas and layouts to enhance content experiences.
- You have a firm grasp of the importance of branding and the ability to soak up the look and feel of each customer’s brand, adapting often in a short timeframe.
- You will be able to extract from existing content (often from PDFs using Adobe Illustrator) and be able to re-imagine design elements for a new format.
- You have a natural flair for image sourcing to a brief, and some experience in light photo editing for digital use would be an advantage.
- You have excellent attention to detail with the ability to quality-check your own work against a set of benchmarks.
- You have an ability to self-manage individual deadlines that are often fast-paced and varying in priority.
- You have a flexible, “can-do” attitude.
- You have or are willing to develop confidence in front of customers and the ability to manage stakeholders and their feedback.
- Prior experience or an interest in presenting customer-facing sessions and workshops such as webinars, design FAQs and demos would be an advantage.
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer a competitive base salary, share options within Turtl, plus up to 25 days of holidays (plus bank holidays), as well as a birthday day off. Funded by Turtl, you’ll be enrolled in our workplace pension, life assurance and Perkbox schemes. We offer our employees a flexible approach to hybrid working where they can split their time between working from home and the office.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
Turtl is an equal opportunity employer and are committed to growing a diverse workforce that represents all people regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, age, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or neurodiversity. We encourage applications from all backgrounds and will make any recruitment or interview adjustments that will ensure a comfortable candidate experience.
Please enable the bookmarks plugin to activate this feature.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit enna.org.