Junior Web Developer
Location: Tonbridge, Kent.
Job Type: Role Full Time or pro rata part-time.
Auto Enlighten is a computer software company based in Kent.
Formed in 2015, we have developed one of the fastest growing software solutions for the automotive industry and continue to increase market share.
Our experienced and knowledgeable teams provide excellent customer service, sales and technical support.
In this role, you will be fully involved in the full Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC), helping deliver leading solutions and services within the automotive industry. You will be working alongside the Senior Developer and supporting with the high volume of work projects. You will be a fast learner and someone who can embrace the challenge of learning our business processes and how they work. You will have confidence and be comfortable to challenge and question. We welcome whole heartedly an innovative mind and someone who can add value to the department and bring ideas and a fresh viewpoint.
- You will have an in-depth understanding of the full software lifecycle from design, through delivery, to maintenance and support
- HTML 5 and CSS
- Good SQL development skills, preferably with Microsoft SQL Server
- Comfortable working with common systems integration technologies such as SOAP and REST APIs, XML and JSON
- You will automatically develop unit tests, and be comfortable describing the implementation of “best practice”
- You will automatically want to document your work to help others in the team provide support in the future
- You will naturally create and maintain constructive working relationships with customers and colleagues
Desired Skills (training can be provided where necessary)
If you’re interested in joining the Auto Enlighten team then please click ‘apply now’ below to apply through Enna, one of the team will be in touch within 24 hours.
Please enable the bookmarks plugin to activate this feature.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit enna.org.