Division: Annalect UK
Title: Junior Analyst
Objective of role:
This is an ideal role for a graduate looking to start their career in marketing analysis. The role will suit a candidate who is passionate about data and analytics, focused on addressing business issues in the world of media, with a keen eye for detail and accuracy.
- Develop strong relationships within your agency team and the broader Annalect community
- Good communication skills – able to support senior team members in telling stories with data within presentations
- Support senior team members in new business pitches, producing analysis and documents as required
- Be open minded and curious by applying creative thinking to analytical problems
- Ability to learn a contemporary approach to analytics with an emphasis on digital attribution, market mix modelling, location and segmentation analysis using a wide range of data mining, statistical and machine learning techniques for creative problem solving
- Ability to learn and understand how web scraping and APIs can be leveraged for analytics to benefit clients
- Support the delivery of data handling, modelling and analytical projects
- Ensure all output is technically excellent, that all output is fit for purpose, consistent and accurate
- Continually strive for excellence in everything we do
- Implement the Annalect way of working at all times – best practice, tools and techniques, look and feel, behaviours
- Be collaborative – working with other Specialist Services, agency teams and the wider Annalect team to help feed into the development of new approaches and techniques
- Be part of the Annalect UK Marketing Science community, sharing and collaborating with other analysts
- Organised, self-motivated and pro-active individual
- Basic understanding of both classical statistics, machine learning, and simulation techniques
- Ideally some experience of Eviews/R/SQL/Python.
- Knowledge of big data – ideally AWS (Redshift, S3, EMR, Hive, Hue)
- Basic data visualisation skills – ideally D3, R Shiny, Tableau, to represent complex data relationships and deliver compelling analytical output
- Understanding of UK Data Privacy laws an advantage
- Ability to be client focused and comfortable in an agency environment
- High degree of emotional intelligence, able to manage self
- Contributes to a culture of high collaboration
If you are interested in applying or want to express your interest, click the ‘apply now’ button below or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please enable the bookmarks plugin to activate this feature.
Apply For job
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.