Reports to: CEO
Working hours: Up to 12 hours available per week
Salary: Between £45-120 per session depending on experience
Target start date: 30th Jan
We are Enna! A specialist recruitment agency that helps neurodivergent individuals find meaningful employment with inclusive employers. We’re a startup social enterprise that has big dreams to transform the world of work and make it a more inclusive place for people who think differently.
We’re at a really exciting time of growth. We’ve trained over 2500 employees over the last year and worked with over 85 employers.
We are looking to recruit a Neurodiversity Training Facilitator to help us champion neurodiversity and educate more employers on the benefits of it in the workplace.
We’re looking for someone energetic, personable and engaging to join our growing social enterprise. We would love for someone to grow with the business, and its really important to us that the new employee loves what they do and their team.
We particularly value applicants that have either lived or personal experience of neurodiversity.
The role involves delivering neurodiversity in the workplace training to a variety of organisations around the UK. 90% of our workshops are delivered virtually, and 10% are delivered within London. Within the role you will:
- Deliver our workshops independently to a high standard, with lots of passion, energy and enthusiasm for neurodiversity.
- Effectively engage learners with a delivery style that is clear, concise, energetic and impactful.
- Commit to updating your knowledge of neurodiversity in the workplace.
- Become a representative of Enna, upholding our mission and reputation.
- Provide honest and timely feedback on the workshops to the Enna team.
- Independently facilitate our neurodiversity in the workplace workshops to a wide variety of employees from various organisations.
- Work with the CEO to develop and enhance our workshops.
- Edit and tailor the workshops to suit the organisations needs and priorities.
- Collecting and monitoring feedback.
- Be a wider part of the Enna team, understanding our impact and other services.
- Be confident in delivering programmes to people you’re meeting for the first time, with the ability to forge relationships quickly and effectively.
- Be able to effectively engage diverse groups of learners, both face to face and virtually, using a variety of teaching techniques, to ensure a positive and inclusive learning environment; this could include groups that vary in age, background, ability, or specific education needs.
- Have an engaging and personable delivery style with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Have experience delivering training, workshops or public speaking.
- Be confident using virtual platforms such as Teams and Zoom and using these effectively to deliver engaging and inclusive training sessions.
- Confident using digital tools and ideally with an interest in developing content to be delivered virtually
- Have a fluent command of English and the right to live and work in the UK.
- Have previous experience delivering neurodiversity training.
- Have experience of supporting and managing neurodivergent employees.
- Please register with us and submit your CV, we will be reviewing them on a rolling basis.
- If your CV is a fit, we will email you in regards to next steps.
Please enable the bookmarks plugin to activate this feature.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit enna.org.