- Location: London, Hybrid
- Salary: £35,000
- Type: Permanent, Full time
Due to an increase in the volume of new client pitch opportunities we are being asked to participate in, we are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic individual to become part of the new business team at PHD – one of the most dynamic and fast-moving functions of the agency.
About the role
- Project management and driving the momentum of new client pitch processes, including the cadence of meetings, prospective client intel, reviewing client briefing documents, creating briefing packs, and availability of agency talent & financial resource.
- Managing each pitch’s Microsoft Teams site, ensuring all relevant documents are saved down, accessible, and easy to navigate for the wider pitch team.
- Managing pitch materials, including content creation, videos and additional assets – liaising with content owners and managing designers or external suppliers such as print or video production.
- Competitive insights, including conflict management, prospective client intel and the sizing of new business opportunities using media monitoring tools.
- Updating and maintenance of internal records, case studies, client lists and other regularly used credential materials to allow PHD to easily and quickly access information required for new business pitch Requests for Information.
- Reporting on PHD UK’s new business performance and activity at a UK, EMEA and Global level.
Be Your Best Statement
We want everyone to make the most of the opportunity to shine and showcase your talents and we are happy to make adjustments in the recruitment process so you can be your best. Please discuss any specific requirements with your dedicated Talent Team member or if you would feel more comfortable, you can email us confidentially at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know how we can support you.
About PHD UK
PHD is a growth-focused media agency driven by innovation and creativity.
Founded in London in 1990, we were the first media agency to offer strategic and creative planning at a time when the industry was about buying cheaply and quickly.
Our founders saw a bright future where smart thinking and clever planning could help brands grow faster than their competitors.
Over the many years that have followed, we have continued to build on this defining ethic — with our evolution shaped by a continual investment in thought leadership. And we continue to ensure that our capability and approach evolve in line with changes in media, data, technology, commerce, society, and legislation.
Today, with over 100 offices in 74 countries, we continue to create remarkable campaigns that lead to remarkable growth – using the extending canvas of data and technology.
At OMG, our vision is to be an agency where difference is valued and everyone is able to thrive in a culture of equality, inclusion and belonging. We are committed to providing a truly inclusive environment that reflects today’s society, where everyone is able to bring their true selves to work, and where diverse voices and backgrounds are valued, heard, and well-represented.
We will process your personal data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice which is available on www.omgukcareers.com.
Click ‘Apply Now’ below and one of the Enna team will be in contact within 24 hours
Please enable the bookmarks plugin to activate this feature.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit enna.org.