- Type: Permanent, Full time
- Location: London, Hybrid
- Salary range: £30,000
About The Role
OMG UK is looking for a Payroll & Benefits Administrator who will be a key member of our new People Services Hub, responsible for the accurate and timely processing of payroll transactions and ensuring compliance with payroll regulations. This role contributes to the seamless execution of payroll activities and plays a key role in supporting employee compensation & benefits. This role is the connection between the People Services Administration team, supporting the checking and input of payroll actions, ultimately working with the central Payroll team who run Payroll via PBS.
This role reports into the Payroll Co-ordinator and contributes to the overall efficiency of People Services Hub.
Join our People Services Team and play a vital role in delivering a best in class service to our amazing employees!
Responsibilities will include:
- Payroll Processing: Manage the end-to-end payroll preparation and checking for hand-off to OMC Payroll Bureau, including data entry, calculations, deductions, and adjustments, to ensure accurate and timely payroll disbursements.
- Employee Compensation: Administer employee compensation components, such as salary, overtime, bonuses, and incentives, while adhering to company policies and applicable regulations
- Payroll Compliance: Ensure compliance with payroll laws and regulations, including tax withholdings, statutory deductions, and reporting requirements.
- Payroll Audits: Conduct regular audits of payroll data, identifying and resolving discrepancies to maintain data integrity and accuracy.
- Payroll Records: Maintain organised and confidential payroll records, ensuring proper documentation and archiving of payroll-related documents.
- Employee Enquiries: Respond to payroll and benefits -related enquiries from employees, providing accurate information and issue resolution in a timely and professional manner.
- Payroll Reporting: Generate and analyse payroll reports, including payroll summaries, tax reports, and other relevant data, to support decision-making and auditing processes.
- Process Improvement: Identify opportunities for process optimisation and efficiency enhancement within the payroll function, contributing to continuous improvement initiatives.
- Collaboration: Partner with Finance and People teams to reconcile payroll data, resolve discrepancies, and ensure accurate financial reporting.
- Training and Support: Assist in training employees on payroll-related processes and provide guidance to People colleagues as needed.
We are keen to hear from those with:
- Basic knowledge and understanding of PAYE tax and N.I. in relation to payroll administration to ensure that the company’s statutory responsibilities are met on a day-to-day basis.
- Experience in payroll administration or a related financial role.
- Proficiency in payroll software, HRIS systems and MS Office applications.
- Strong understanding of payroll regulations, tax codes, and compliance requirements.
- Attention to detail and data accuracy.
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion.
- Time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines.
Be Your Best Statement
We want everyone to make the most of the opportunity to shine and showcase your talents and we are happy to make adjustments in the recruitment process so you can be your best. Please discuss any specific requirements with your dedicated Talent Acquisition team member or if you would feel more comfortable, you can email us confidentially at email@example.com to let us know how we can support you.
About Omnicom Media Group
Omnicom Media Group UK (OMG UK) is the media division of Omnicom Group Inc., headquartered in London. OMG UK exists to power its four UK agencies – OMD UK, MG OMD, PHD UK and Hearts & Science. The four agencies have open access to OMG’s centres of excellence which provide market leading capabilities across Digital Marketing, Creative Solutions, Investment and Futures.
OMG UK agencies are holders of numerous Agency and Network of the Year accolades, including most recently; Campaign’s Global Media Agency of the Year and Media Week’s Best Agency Partner – MG OMD, Media Week’s Media Agency of the Year – OMD and Best European Network @ Campaign Global Agency of the Year awards – PHD. The group has also won multiple awards at the Global Festival of Media Awards, Cannes Lions, The Drum Awards and IPA Effectiveness Awards.
At OMG, our vision is to be an agency where difference is valued and everyone is able to thrive in a culture of equality, inclusion and belonging. We are committed to providing a truly inclusive environment that reflects today’s society, where everyone is able to bring their true selves to work, and where diverse voices and backgrounds are valued, heard, and well-represented.
We will process your personal data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice which is available on www.omgukcareers.com
Please enable the bookmarks plugin to activate this feature.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit enna.org.