- Type: Permanent, Full time
- Location: London, Hybrid
- Salary range: £30,000-£35,000 dependant on experience
About the role
We’re looking for an HR Advisor to join our People Experience team, reporting to our People Business Partner.
In this role, you will help to create consistent and meaningful employee experiences. You will be the first point of contact at every stage of the employee lifecycle, and will provide excellent HR operational service throughout.
Your main responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Providing support and guidance to line managers on all aspects of talent and performance management processes.
- Taking ownership of Hearts’ learning & development management system, supporting the People Experience team with learning needs and facilitating learning and development opportunities for the agency.
- Respond to and manage all employee relations matters, with the support of the People Business Partner.
- Working in collaboration with the People Executive to accurately maintain personnel data, and support the People Experience team with employee lifecycle reporting and insights.
This role is ideal for someone who has experience in an HR Administrator or Coordinator capacity and is ready to take the next step in their career!
We’re looking for someone who is:
- Passionate about delivering a unique and meaningful employee experience.
- Adaptable, willing to flex across the full employee lifecycle to meet the needs of the agency.
- An active listener, with the ability to confidently communicate with individuals of varying levels.
- Proactive and takes the initiative, we’re growing rapidly and this role will suit someone who enjoys presenting creative solutions to projects and presenting ideas with clarity and enthusiasm.
- Highly organised, with an analytical mindset and the ability to prioritise.
We want everyone to make the most of the opportunity to shine and showcase your talents and we are happy to make adjustments in the recruitment process so you can be your best. Please discuss any specific requirements with your dedicated Talent Acquisition team member or if you r would feel more comfortable, you can email us confidentially at email@example.com to let us know how we can support you.
What you can expect
- Flexible working
- 27 days holiday + bank holidays and extra days off at Christmas, for your birthday, and to recharge
- Full range of benefits including Private Medical Insurance, Health Care Plan, Eye Care, Pension
- Subsidised food and drink from our 7th floor canteen
About Hearts & Science
Part of Omnicom Media Group (OMG UK), Hearts & Science are an agency fit for the future.
Built in the digital age with agility at our core, our DNA is different from your ordinary media agency. Our people bring to life our values of challenging conventions, celebrating difference, collaboration and positivity.
A central pillar of creating an agency Fit for the Future is making decisions that benefit our people, our agency, our partners and our clients both today and tomorrow. In media terms this means total transparency, over-and-above data governance, ethical media practices and thinking both long and short.
In relation to our culture and our talent, Fit for the Future @ Hearts plays out in three ways:
- Future-proofing careers
- Creating a Diverse and Inclusive Workforce
- Embracing Sustainability
The core of our difference is rooted in our culture, something we invest significant time and energy into nurturing to ensure our people remain happy and fulfilled. This extends into our unparalleled Learning & Development program, our diverse staff population, and our social calendar, which is peppered with standard, and for from standard activities.
We pride ourselves in being like a family so expect to get to know everyone and feel truly supported professionally. We are on of the fastest growing agencies in the market so expect a high paced environment with lots of opportunities.
At OMG, our vision is to be an agency where difference is valued and everyone is able to thrive in a culture of equality, inclusion and belonging. We are committed to providing a truly inclusive environment that reflects today’s society, where everyone is able to bring their true selves to work, and where diverse voices and backgrounds are valued, heard and well-represented.
We will process your personal data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice which is available on www.omgukcareers.com
New to Enna?
Click ‘Apply Now’ below and one of the Enna team will be in contact within 24 hours
If you are already registered with us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please enable the bookmarks plugin to activate this feature.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit enna.org.