People Business Partner
- Location: London & Remote Hybrid
- Job type: Full time / Permanent
- Salary: £70,000 – £80,000, dependent on experience
About the role
The People Business Partner role is a greatly rewarding one, providing generalist HR support to a fun and ambitious agency of circa. 100 people. We are a dynamic team, passionate about all things people and culture, made up of a Head of People and a People Team Executive. We are seeking an enthusiastic and inquisitive individual to join our team and help to improve our People Team offerings. This will require managing the People Team Exec and supporting their growth, whilst partnering with stakeholders across the business to deliver the people strategy and help our teams meet their goals.
This role would suit someone wanting to take their career to the next level by managing the day to day running of the HR function, ensuring a happy and productive environment for our people.
Ideally you will have worked as a HR Advisor and you are now looking for the next step in your career or you are currently operating as a Business Partner seeking a new challenge within the world of Sports and Entertainment.
- You are open, approachable and empathetic, acting as a positive role model and team player
- You can build trusted relationships with all levels of seniority
- You have a strong background in HR Operations and can identify areas for improvement, creating dashboards and efficiencies
- You have a keen interest in project work and will collaborate with the OMG Group People Teams to improve our initiatives and people team offerings
- You are confident in handling sensitive people matters and have experience in managing employee relation cases
- You ensure your voice is heard, giving sound feedback and advice to others, also using discretion to identify outcomes and positive solutions to problems
- Partner with the Head of People and the Learning Team to deliver our Learning strategy and ensure growth opportunities are provided
- Partner with the business on initiatives such as talent mapping, succession planning and talent retention
- You will oversee the onboarding of freelancers into the business, ensuring IR35 compliance
- Play an active role in DE&I initiatives, helping the agency to deliver against it’s DE&I strategy and targets
Be Your Best Statement
We want everyone to make the most of the opportunity to shine and showcase your talents and we are happy to make adjustments in the recruitment process so you can be your best. Please discuss any specific requirements with your dedicated Talent Acquisition team member or if you would feel more comfortable, you can email us confidentially at email@example.com to let us know how we can support you.
Fuse was founded in 2008 by the late, great David Pinnington, who sought to build a premium sports and entertainment marketing consultancy within Omnicom Media Group. We are extremely proud that Fuse has become one of the leading agencies the industry, allowing us to attract incredible clients and talent.
We work with our clients to deliver growth for brand and business through the power of sport & entertainment marketing. Our services cover strategy, data & insight, planning, creative, rights management, activation, events, PR and measurement. Fuse Ignite is our rights holder service, offering insight and advice on everything from overall proposition and assets, use of data and digital, as well as valuation and partnership commercials.
Our work has won numerous awards and our people are frequently recognised by the industry as top performers in their field. We place high importance on our trusted relationships, sound moral judgement and good governance delivered through transparent processes.
Fuse has a team of 100 in the UK and 250 more across Europe, APAC and the US. We work with clients including PepsiCo, Vodafone, Google, Nissan, Asahi, Trivago, Enterprise Rent-a-Car, Carlsberg and Klarna.
We are committed to providing comprehensive training & development plans for all team members.
At OMG, our vision is to be an agency where difference is valued and everyone is able to thrive in a culture of equality, inclusion and belonging. We are committed to providing a truly inclusive environment that reflects today’s society, where everyone is able to bring their true selves to work, and where diverse voices and backgrounds are valued, heard, and well-represented.
We will process your personal data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice which is available on www.omgukcareers.com
Please enable the bookmarks plugin to activate this feature.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit enna.org.