- Location: London & Remote Hybrid
- Job type: Full time / Permanent
- Salary: £30,000
MG OMD’s People Team is looking for someone to join us as our People & Development Executive. This role provides a fantastic opportunity for somebody already working in a HR role who is looking to continue to develop their skills, knowledge and grow their career.
If you would thrive in an ambitious, positive, and passionate media agency business, have top notch administration capabilities and attention to detail, as well as a motivated and proactive organisational approach, we’d love to hear from you!
Reporting into the People and Development Advisor, you’ll be committed to driving an excellent employee lifecycle and will have ample opportunities to share your ideas and contribute to people projects that continuously evolve our workplace and support our people. This role also provides an opportunity to develop your management skills by overseeing the People and Development Assistant to ensure that every employee’s journey runs smoothly and is reflective of MG OMD’s culture.
You will be joining our passionate People Team that provides true generalist HR support across each division within the agency, and so will have plenty of opportunity to really expand your HR knowledge and skillset. There will be endless opportunities to work with a variety of stakeholders in order to develop strong relationships across the business and be recognised as a key contact within the People Team.
You will partner with the People Team Assistant in all areas of administration to ensure our processes are accurate, efficient, and compliant. Please see the full job description for further information but your duties will include:
- Overseeing the onboarding process for all MG’ers ensuring that they experience a smooth and supportive onboarding programme.
- Managing an efficient offboarding process for all leavers, leading exit interviews and providing accurate analysis for the People Team to identify opportunities to develop our workplace.
- Supporting the People Advisor & People Business Partner with employee relationships and confidently supporting our managers with first line employee relations queries.
- Supporting the People Team to provide a best in class Learning & Development offering for our employees.
- Supporting the People Team to positively influence Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Wellbeing initiatives across the agency.
- Acting as a key contact for the Finance and Payroll & Benefits teams.
We are keen to hear from those with:
- Clear and engaging communication skills, with a personable and professional manner.
- The ability to build strong relationships with fellow MG’ers, displaying an approachable, empathetic, and sensitive approach.
- A positive team player, with a passion for problem solving.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- The confidence to challenge the status quo and evolve and adapt current processes.
Be Your Best Statement
We want everyone to make the most of the opportunity to shine and showcase your talents and we are happy to make adjustments in the recruitment process so you can be your best. Please discuss any specific requirements with your dedicated Talent Acquisition team member or if you would feel more comfortable, you can email us confidentially at email@example.com to let us know how we can support you.
About MG OMD
MG OMD is a media agency that offers clients unprecedented insight, specialism, security, and transparency. We are focused on creating difference that matters for our clients by delivering innovative, effective, and award-winning work and campaigns.
We were recently named Campaign’s Global Agency of the Year 2022, Thinkbox’s TV Planning Agency of the Year 2022 and MediaWeek’s Agency of the Year for 2021. With our OmniGOV team also being named as Campaign’s Agency Team of the Year for three years running. MG OMD is also the most awarded agency in the history of the IPA Effectiveness Awards and Thinkbox’s TV Planning Awards.
However, we wouldn’t be here without our biggest point of pride, our people; and we are proud to be the only networked media agency to have been listed in Campaign’s Best Places to Work 2018 – 2022 and in the Sunday Times Best Places to Work list for 2023. We invest heavily in creating difference that matters for our people, ensuring we have the highest standards of training, development, and support in the industry, so much so that our training and wellbeing programme, The Gym and Spa, has been awarded the prestigious IPA CPD Platinum accreditation for learning and development for the past seven years running from 2015 – 2023, and the IPA CPD Gold for the past 12 years.
At OMG, our vision is to be an agency where difference is valued and everyone is able to thrive in a culture of equality, inclusion and belonging. We are committed to providing a truly inclusive environment that reflects today’s society, where everyone is able to bring their true selves to work, and where diverse voices and backgrounds are valued, heard, and well-represented.
We will process your personal data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice which is available on www.omgukcareers.com
If you’re interested in joining the MG OMD team then please click ‘apply now’ below to apply through Enna, one of the team will be in touch within 24 hours.
Please enable the bookmarks plugin to activate this feature.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit enna.org.