Location: Bankside, London
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
Objective of the role
The Omni Platform Executive will support the Omni Enablement lead working with them between OMG UK agencies and Global or EMEA Annalect leads to drive Omni usage and utility. This includes the UK rollout of new globally developed Omni Apps or existing App feature updates as well as working with UK OMG Digital and Annalect leads to drive the development of UK Omni App solutions.
- An understanding of some of the following:
- marketing technology
- behavioural data
- audience creation techniques
- media strategy
- media investment
- digital media
- dynamic creative
- campaign measurement
- product design
- all things connected to using data and technology to create better marketing outcomes
- Hands-on experience with clients ideally in a marketing technology or media product environment
- Ability to problem solve and exercise independent decision making
- Ability to clearly explain complex ideas to various audiences with differing levels of technical expertise
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, ability to prioritise multiple competing objectives
- Good relationship building skills
Training will be provided as required, and you will be supported by the rest of the team who will help and guide you upon joining the team.
- A passion for media/communications/audiences/tools and tech
- Experience of working with different stakeholders and ability to build good stakeholder relationships
- Demonstrable passion tech/tools and for end-user
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to grasp and explain technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, ability to prioritise multiple competing objectives.
Day to day responsibilities would likely include:
- Supporting Omni Enablement with agency engagement related to Omni apps
- Working with Omni UK agency expeditors, Omni account expeditors and Omni UK Enablement to leverage Omni app usage to identify and build on gaps in Omni product usage across agencies
- Supporting agencies by fielding questions on Omni Apps usage, using the Omni Hub and L&D
- Fostering and nurturing Omni Expeditors relationships, primarily through understanding their needs and proactively driving initiatives that drive usage, e.g., Using the Omni Analytics Dashboard to analyse Omni usage across Apps x Agency x Client to identify where client teams could be using Apps more
- Global Omni App one pagers or facilitating feedback on new Apps
- Monitoring and driving Omni Certification initiatives of registered users to support the global mandate of 84% of registered users being certified
- Support the Global Omnicom vision of embedding the data platform with agency planning behaviours, making it the ‘go to’ platform for overall media planning via: Sharing inter and intra agency best practice, e.g. case studies from Omni driven Apps or solutions within an agency or across agencies
- Liaise with the wider Product Team to drive and support the ‘Omni First’ narrative for any future product and app development
- Offering support when required to articulate relevant use cases
- Driving overall usage via monthly Omni updates or ad hoc dedicated Omni data partner sessions
- Assist in gathering feedback as the voice of Omnicom Agencies in the UK working with UK Platform Lead and Annalect global Product and L&D team on enhancements to Omni as well as the support collateral available on Omni as well as on Omni channels
- Work with the UK Omni lead and UK agency Omni leads to ensure that UK OMG agencies are updated overall on Omni developments including keeping the Omni Hub up to date with the latest news, developments, shareouts, App updates
Omni is an open operating system that helps marketers orchestrate better outcomes. Marketers, creative shops, PR teams, data scientists, and programmatic experts, use Omni’s applications to surface data insights, streamline their workflow, and increase their ability to connect their area of expertise to other campaign aspects.
Annalect is the data, technology, and analytics division of Omnicom. We help Chief Marketing Officers and their teams harness data, technology, and advanced analytics to grow their brands. We have built a variety of innovative product and specialist service solutions for clients and agency partners.
Annalect built and maintains the Omni platform which gives agency and client teams access to these capabilities as well as the ability to integrate and combine their own data and technology with Omni.
Omni has over 20,000 active users and is recognized in the industry as a leading marketing platform. We continuously innovate the platform to ensure our clients stay ahead of their competitors in data driven marketing.
Diversity & Inclusion
Here at OMG UK our ambition is that we Reflect Real Britain in both our workforce and our work. We want to welcome remarkable people from a broad range of backgrounds who bring their diverse attitudes, opinions and beliefs into a culture where you are treated with respect and can be comfortable at work just being you. Embracing our differences results in a stimulating and inspiring environment where Reflecting Real Britain will lead to everyone viewing the world, our work and each other with fresh eyes.
We are keen to encourage applications from people from all walks of life and we want you to be at your best throughout the recruitment process, please discuss any specific adjustments with your Talent Acquisition team member or if you would prefer, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know (confidentially) how we can help you.
Our Recruitment Process
We believe in attracting neurodiverse talent and so have designed our recruitment process to be as flexible and inclusive as possible, considering the needs of individual candidates.
Initial selection is done via an application form. If you go through to the next round, we will invite you in for an interview – please let us know if you prefer a different approach or require any accomodations.
If you were to join us, we are happy to make workplace adjustments for any individual needs. This doesn’t need to be discussed during the recruitment process but if you are joining us please let us know of any adjustments that you require.
If you’re interested in joining the OMG UK Product team then please click ‘apply now’ below to apply through Enna, one of the team will be in touch within 24 hours.
Please enable the bookmarks plugin to activate this feature.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit enna.org.