The Digital Execution Team (DXT) is the overarching team of digital practitioners within the Investment function of Hearts and Science UK. DXT, includes Biddable (Search and Social), Digital Investment (Managed and Programmatic Activation) and the AdOps Team. A multi-disciplinary team, aligned through the planning and activation of digital campaigns.
As a Programmatic Assistant, you will be responsible for assisting in the delivery and implementation of a world class digital strategy through Programmatic & Direct Digital activities across multiple client accounts. Programmatic is part of an industry movement that has permanently changed the way advertisers think about their customers and media planning, but it is our role as the Digital Investment team to highlight and complement our programmatic and audience centric buys with high quality and partner centric activation too.
Working across multiple clients, your day to day will be:
- Working closely with the Programmatic Team Leads in setting up and executing media plans (optimising & performance reporting), and meeting campaign KPIs across client accounts.
- Identifying opportunities to improve campaign performance through regular campaign performance evaluations and post-campaign analyses.
- Producing high-grade plans and campaign set-up strategy, to meet the agency’s standards before going to clients or going live.
- Using audience & research data on programmatic for your campaigns and recommending different buying recommendations and testing opportunities.
- Evaluating media owner proposals from a martech/industry perspective alongside assessing whether the proposed solutions are the best for client and agency’s needs.
- Maintaining and improving relationships with internal stakeholders.
- Other duties commensurate with the role as assigned by Programmatic Account Director and the Programmatic Manager
Within the Digital Execution team, we are each accountable for our client’s campaigns and outputs, and it is our responsibility to ensure the enforcement of Hearts processes to ensure that we continue to deliver exceptional client campaigns, of high quality and in reasonable timing, through:
- ‘the Hearts Planning Process’ which runs through the whole business
- Adherence to agreed process maps and SLAs
- Quality assurance checks across every stage of the campaign journey.
What You Will Bring to the Role
- Has a passion for working in media
- Eager to learn about digital media and advertising
- Proven, consistent attention to detail
- Basic analytic skills for reporting
- Basic excel skills
- Basic presentation skills
- Confident communicator
- Initiative and problem-solving skills
- Platform Activation – Campaign Set-up and Optimisation
- Digital Advertising Technologies – DSPs, SSPs, SMPs, PMPs, PG
- Knowledge hungry, determined and positive energy
- Team Player, Problem Solver and Critical Thinker
Tools & systems
- Programmatic – DV360, Xander Invest, Adobe AdCloud, The Trade Desk, AdForm, Verizon DSP, Amazon AAP
- Other – Data tools (Semasio, Lotame, Verizon, etc), Campaign management and AdOps(Google Analytics), Content Verification (DoubleVerify, IAS, Moat)
If you’re interested in applying or want to express your interest, click the ‘apply now’ button below or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please enable the bookmarks plugin to activate this feature.
Apply For job
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.