Marketing Science Senior Analyst
Location: London & Remote Hybrid
Job type: Full time / Permanent
Salary: Upto £50,000, depending on experience
A core member of the Annalect marketing science team, the role will suit a candidate who is passionate about data and analytics, focused on addressing business questions and wants to influence media and business decision making. The successful candidate would have a proven record of combining a creative approach to analytic problem solving.
- Deliver econometric modelling and analytics projects ensuring faultless delivery across a number of client engagements
- Convert model outputs into significant insight to drive value for our clients
- Day to day line management and development of junior analysts working on your projects
- Ensure all output is technically excellent and addresses all of the client issues – including the ones they may not have articulated fully, and that all output is fit for purpose, consistent and accurate
- Ensure our work is fully integrated across the entire client team(s) across the agency
- Develop strong relationships across agency contacts and clients, acting as an expert in your field. Also be part of the Annalect UK Marketing Science community, sharing and collaborating with other analysts
- Contribute to the development of new solutions and analytical approaches
- Be an inspiring role model within the team
- Contribute and support in new business pitches, producing analysis and documents as required
We would like to meet someone who is:
- Experienced across econometrics and/or marketing science projects (2+ years experience minimum)
- A collaborative and confident team player with demonstrable experience contributing to driving
- marketing effectiveness
- Capable presenter with the ability to tell engaging stories with data
- Professional, collaborative and confident individual who is bright, diligent, enthusiastic, proactive and able to use their own initiative
- Solutions focussed, forward thinking and exceptionally organised
- We don’t believe any one tool fits all but look for excellent use of a mix of R, SQL, Python, Eviews,
- Excel, PowerPoint, R Shiny, Tableau. And we would love it if you can teach us something new
- Experience managing and motivating junior team members
- Client focused and comfortable in an agency environment
- Hunger for creating something new and making a mark
If you’re interested in joining the Annalect team then please click ‘apply now’ below to apply through Enna, one of the team will be in touch within 24 hours.
Please enable the bookmarks plugin to activate this feature.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit enna.org.