The Marketing Intelligence Team
The position is situated within the agency’s Marketing Intelligence team that provides consultancy services to many of our clients. Historically we have provided econometrics, regional testing, and other analytics solutions, but we are in the process of growing our capabilities to adapt to our clients’ changing needs and questions, including MTA, customer segmentation and predictive analytics.
This role provides an excellent opportunity for an experienced analyst to be exposed to a broad set of clients with different needs and provide consultancy-like analysis and advice to different parts of the agency.
The ideal candidate should have ample experience in Marketing Mix Modelling and data science, with strong project management skills and analytical and statistical background. They would be able to develop models independently and with little supervision, as well as be able of managing projects from brief to delivery and organising junior members to ensure the smooth running of said projects.
As part of the wider Consult team, there is an element of stakeholder management and client facing meetings, meaning strong communication and interpersonal skills are desirable. You will have the opportunity to get close to our clients, understand their businesses inside-out and be able to advise on the best solutions based on their business needs.
While part of the MG OMD team, you will also work closely with counterparts from the other Omnicom Media Group (OMG) agencies, as well as with the OMG Measurement & Analytics Centre of Excellence, which provide invaluable help in terms of research, new solutions, and skills.
The successful candidate should have the following skills.
- knowledge and experience with: Marketing Mixed Models, digital attribution, classical and Bayesian statistics and simulation techniques; or interchangeably experience with advanced data science techniques such as forecasting, clustering, and business analytics
- Experience with one or more Data Science languages: R essential, Python desirable
- Experience with media data, with experience with platforms and customer data from either the media agency, technology, or brand side
- Understanding of ad technologies and how they are evolving in the new media landscape and the roles of different addressable tactics – TV, CRM, mobile, search, etc.
- Manage, mentor, and motivate direct reports to encourage their professional development while providing hands on, daily supervision and guidance
- Highly organised, self-motivated, and proactive, with the ability to manage the delivery of a project from beginning to end
- High degree of emotional intelligence, able to manage self and influence others in a constructive manner
- Contributes to a culture of high collaboration
Other desirable skills are:
- Comfortable with cloud-based platforms and query languages (SQL): AWS and GCP
- Strong data visualisation skills – ideally R Shiny and Markdown – to represent complex data relationships and deliver compelling analytical output
- Proven ability to deploy machine learning models from the research environment to production via procedural- or pipeline-approaches
- Experience and understanding of how web scraping and APIs can be leveraged for analytics to benefit clients
We want everyone to make the most of the opportunity to shine and showcase your talents and we are happy to make adjustments in the recruitment process so you can be your best. Please discuss any specific requirements with your dedicated Talent Acquisition team member or if you would feel more comfortable, you can email us confidentially at email@example.com to let us know how we can support you.
About MG OMD
MG OMD is a media agency that offers clients unprecedented insight, specialism, security, and transparency. We are focused on creating the difference that matters for our clients by delivering innovative, effective and award-winning work and campaigns.
We were recently named Campaign’s Global Agency of the Year 2022, Thinkbox’s TV Planning Agency of the Year 2022 and MediaWeek’s Agency of the Year for 2021. With our OmniGOV team also being named as Campaign’s Agency Team of the Year for three years running. MG OMD is also the most awarded agency in the history of the IPA Effectiveness Awards and Thinkbox’s TV Planning Awards.
However, we wouldn’t be here without our biggest point of pride, our people; and we are proud to be the only networked media agency to have been listed in Campaign’s Best Places to Work every year since it began five years ago.
At OMG, our vision is to be an agency where difference is valued and everyone is able to thrive in a culture of equality, inclusion and belonging. We are committed to providing a truly inclusive environment that reflects today’s society, where everyone is able to bring their true selves to work, and where diverse voices and backgrounds are valued, heard, and well-represented.
We will process your personal data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice which is available on www.omgukcareers.com
If you’re interested in joining the MG OMD team then please click ‘apply now’ below to apply through Enna, one of the team will be in touch within 24 hours
Please enable the bookmarks plugin to activate this feature.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit enna.org.