Location: London & Remote Hybrid
Job type: Full time / Permanent
Salary: Upto £65,000, depending on experience
About Hearts & Science
Hearts & Science is one of the fastest growing agency in the market. Our mission is to challenge conventions and create transformational change for our clients. Our work and our people are recognised as best in class through awards and accreditations.
The Advance Insights and Marketing Science team estimate the value of specific marketing activities be that a TV, Radio, Search, Youtube or Facebook advert. We add colour to this by understanding groups of customers and their motivations through both behavioural and panel based datasets. What did you buy, why did you buy it and how much did it cost to get you to pick our products or services.
Data Science sits at the heart of everything we do in the data team. It’s a wide ranging role, you will be coding machine learning algorithms, helping clients answer difficult questions, working with complex datasets and designing approaches to measure media campaigns.
The Data Scientist will need strong ML and coding skills. You will need to be a very competent Python coder (some R experience would be beneficial too) and have experience working with a range of stakeholders in order to deliver actionable insights. You will need to be used to pushing the boundaries and coming up with new ways of doing things, constantly trying to improve everything we do.
Working across multiple clients your day to day will be working on a number of areas:
- Consulting with clients, understanding their problems, designing analytics solutions, interpreting and explaining results
- Developing models and methodologies that keep us on the cutting edge of data science. Working across both prototypes and full production algorithms and products
- Developing our ways of working in regards to modelling, statistics, ML, Cloud, Collaboration
- Mentoring other team members
- Building relationships and collaborating with a number of internal stakeholders across the agency and the group
Reports to: Principal Marketing Science Consultant
- 3 – 4 years experience in a similar role.
- Machine Learning experience with good coding skills in Python, SQL and some R
- Proven ability to deliver complex analytical solutions, able to interpret results and make client recommendations
- Significant experience with data mining, generating insights and applying them in a business setting
- Experience with a range of statistical approaches including Bayesian, Linear Regression and others
- Strong Stakeholder Management including external clients, previously operated as a mentor for more junior team members
- Data Visualisation and storytelling with data
- Analytical, self starter, organised, collaborative, entrepreneurial, data curious, commercially savvy, cutting-edge technical thinker
Tools & systems
- Python, R, SQL, AWS, SageMaker, Jupyter notebooks, Data Studio, Redshift, Excel, PowerPoint, JIRA
If you’re interested in joining the Hearts & Science team then please click ‘apply now’ below to apply through Enna, one of the team will be in touch within 24 hours.
Please enable the bookmarks plugin to activate this feature.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit enna.org.