- Location: London, Hybrid
- Role type: Full time, Permanent
- Salary: £28,000
Hearts & Science are looking for a Social Executive (Biddable) to join our investment team to work on a fabric of the nation entertainment and gambling client, which is an exciting new win for Hearts & Science.
In this role, you will be responsible for assisting in the delivery and implementation of a world class biddable campaigns. You will work closely with the investment team to set up and execute media plans and continuously identify opportunities to improve campaign performance, producing high-grade plans and campaign set-up strategies.
This role will be ideal for you if:
- You have experience in a Social and/or Biddable activation role, either in-house, agency or media-owner side.
- You have demonstrable passion for and knowledge of the Biddable marketplace.
- You are a team player, and strong communicator.
- You have a proven, consistent attention to detail.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As Social Executive (Biddable) within Team Allwyn, you will be helping for delivering best-in-class brief responses and ensuring campaign objectives are being met across your accounts. You will work alongside our Account Director & Manager to develop strategy and campaign recommendations across biddable routes to market.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring campaign deadlines are being met across your accounts and that channel best practices are being adhered to.
- Helping on monitoring campaigns and coordinating the regular output of performance reports, as well as leading reporting calls.
- Driving platform feature adoption and automation capabilities, continuously identifying new opportunities and effective implementation of biddable tools and technology.
- Continuously developing your understanding of account technical set up including data sources, technology, tracking and tagging.
- Day to day budget management and reconciliation.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO THE ROLE
- Experience: Previous experience in digital and you have demonstrable experience in managing core channels across multiple buying platforms.
- Communication skills are critical in this role, so the ability to construct logical and persuasive recommendations is key. Their naturally collaborative approach is likely to drive both effective working patterns internally, and a good profile with media owner partners and clients alike.
- Skills: Understanding and knowledge of platforms in the biddable landscape & the unique value each digital platform can bring to the media mix, experience in managing core channels across multiple buying platforms. excellent planning, activation and reporting ability, technical understanding of channel buying platform options and functionality, a clear and confident communicator, highly organised, familiarity with latest industry developments and technologies in performance media.
- Attitude: Positive, entrepreneurial, self-starting, excellent communicator and collaborator. Ambitious and proactive. Restless and resilient
Be your best
We want everyone to make the most of the opportunity to shine and showcase your talents and we are happy to make adjustments in the recruitment process so you can be your best. Please discuss any specific requirements with your dedicated Talent Acquisition team member or if you would feel more comfortable, you can email us confidentially at email@example.com to let us know how we can support you.
About Hearts & Science
Part of Omnicom Media Group (OMG UK), Hearts & Science are an agency fit for the future.
Built in the digital age with agility at our core, our DNA is different from your ordinary media agency. Our people bring to life our values of challenging conventions, celebrating difference, collaboration and positivity.
A central pillar of creating an agency Fit for the Future is making decisions that benefit our people, our agency, our partners and our clients both today and tomorrow. In media terms this means total transparency, over-and-above data governance, ethical media practices and thinking both long and short.
In relation to our culture and our talent, Fit for the Future @ Hearts plays out in three ways:
- Future-proofing careers
- Creating a Diverse and Inclusive Workforce
- Embracing Sustainability
The core of our difference is rooted in our culture, something we invest significant time and energy into nurturing to ensure our people remain happy and fulfilled. This extends into our unparalleled Learning & Development program, our diverse staff population, and our social calendar, which is peppered with inclusive activities.
At OMG, our vision is to be an agency where difference is valued and everyone can thrive in a culture of equality, inclusion and belonging. We are committed to providing a truly inclusive environment that reflects today’s society, where everyone is able to bring their true selves to work, and where diverse voices and backgrounds are valued, heard and well-represented.
We will process your personal data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice which is available on www.omgukcareers.com
Click ‘Apply Now’ below and one of the Enna team will be in contact within 24 hours
Please enable the bookmarks plugin to activate this feature.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit enna.org.