- Location: London & Remote Hybrid
- Job type: Full time / Permanent
- Salary: £35,000
Come work in a fast-paced, exciting social team who are pushing innovation, best in class and creativity with their clients. The social team at MG OMD are looking for a confident Social Media Account Manager that has experience working with multiple brands in the social media space and can deliver large-scale campaigns across all social channels. With fantastic clients and brilliant budgets, you will be able to drive the social landscape forward with your ideas and thinking.
The ideal candidate has agency or in-house social experience and has a keen interest in innovating and exceling across all aspects of the social landscape including content, creators, strategy, insights and management.
If this sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you!
Objectives of The Role:
- Build and deliver strong social strategies that align with client needs
- Act as the main point of contact for the client and project manage social marketing campaigns – taking from idea to activation
- Be a creative thinker and showcase best in class from across the competitor landscape
- Build and strengthen client relationships to achieve long-term partnerships
- Manage the social output of each account, reacting to client briefs and pushing proactive opportunities
- Support junior members of the team in their work and development
- Manage the finance processes across your accounts and clients
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Work with AD and creative team to develop creative content strategies for the clients and accounts you work on.
- Create monthly social content calendars, and enforce internal deadlines to ensure calendars are delivered on time and on budget.
- Execute monthly reports as well as social activity audits for key clients and compeitors; analysing, tracking and measuring performance against KPI’s.
- Manage influencer outreach programmes to achieve brief objectives.
- Keep AD updated on current and future client deliverables, flagging up issues and seek support where needed.
- Attend social media and networking events deliver updates to the broader team on the latest trends and industry news.
- Develop strong relationships with platforms and technology providers to ensure client goals are consistently being met and strategy is innovating.
- Understand the finances on your account and be responsible for keeping project finance trackers & timesheets up to date – demonstrating a strong sense of commercial responsibility.
The Candidate Has…
- Experience managing all aspects of social media (in-house/agency) across all main channels.
- Passion for social media and keeping on top of current global digital trends and opportunities.
- Experience using social listening and reporting tools, and experience in using them to set content strategy.
- Ability to balance creativity with a data-driven approach to measure campaign impact and success.
- Experience building communities and engagement on social.
- Some knowledge of paid social would be useful but not essential.
- Strong copywriting and community management skills.
- Professional, hardworking, collaborative and confident attitude, with diligent, enthusiastic, proactive initiative.
- Ability to multitask and juggle several responsibilities simultaneously.
- Teamwork skills, and willingness to collaborate with peers to resolve problems.
If you’re interested in joining the MG OMD team then please click ‘apply now’ below to apply through Enna, one of the team will be in touch within 24 hours.
Please enable the bookmarks plugin to activate this feature.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit enna.org.