We are a technology company and our aim is to transform banking – we believe in making banking 10x better for customers, banks and society. At the heart of our platform is the 10x SuperCore™. With its transformational end-to-end architecture, everything has been designed from first principles to bring forward a new way of banking. We enable our client banks to engage their customers with more timely, relevant and personalised experiences when it comes to managing money.
About The Role
As a Software Development Engineer you will be part of an open, collaborative, and innovative environment and will work on a platform responsible for the money of millions of people. We believe in iterative development and responding to change.
Our tech stack is modern, and we are not shy about using the right tool for each job. Between greenfield product development and raising the bar for existing features, you will have interesting challenges to solve every day.
In our multi-disciplinary teams, everyone has a voice and is encouraged to be involved at every stage of development of our product, from inception to production.
We would like you to have a background in building highly scalable systems, great communication and organisational skills, a motivation to achieve results, eagerness to learn and, of course, a passion for innovation.
Experience in banking or financial services is not necessary.
Ideally you will have…
- A deep understanding of good practices in software development.
- Experience with event streaming technologies
- Worked in highly distributed, low latency and high availability systems and consider constraints and trade-offs when making architectural decisions
- A passion for quality and experience in Test Driven Development and Behaviour Driven Development.
We use a modern JVM based tech stack to build and run our platform. We don’t expect you to be familiar with all of the tools listed below, but proficiency in a JVM language and distributed systems is required.
- Java and Kotlin
- Gradle, Jenkins, SonarQube
- Docker, Kubernetes, Helm and Terraform
- Kafka, CockroachDb and Redis
- 25 days holiday and an extra day off on your birthday plus Bank/Public Holidays
- Pension scheme
- Private Health Care via AXA PPP, with the option to add your family
- Life Assurance
- Income Protection
- Subscription to Headspace wellbeing app
- Flexible benefits to suit your lifestyle via salary sacrifice
- Enhanced parental policies, dependent on tenure
- Regular company-funded socials
- All the latest tech you need to enable you to deliver excellent output
- You will also be eligible for any additional employee benefits that may be introduced in the future
More About 10x
Our home is in London but our 10x teams work around the UK and Australia providing our clients with deep and relevant experience amassed from multi-billion-dollar businesses, challenger brands, disruptors and start-ups.
At 10x you work alongside innovators and leaders in banking and financial services, big-technology and consumer-focused industries – proven practitioners who understand how to meet the evolving needs of businesses and consumers. Our engineers, product specialists and developers are leaders too, drawing on experience from within and outside financial services to deliver transformational new digital solutions.
We are driven by the belief that whatever we do as a business has to be done in the right way. Our three core values amid this are fundamental to our 10x approach: Transformation, Integrity and Impact.
Learn more at www.10xbanking.com
Equal Opportunities for All
Equality, Diversity and Inclusion are priorities for us here at 10x – we welcome and promote diversity amongst our people and if we are to solve the legacy problems for our clients and their customers around the world, our team has to represent the people we serve. We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally. All applicants will be treated fairly and will be considered for employment without discrimination because of ethnicity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender reassignment, family or parental status, pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, national origin, age, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.
As part of the application process we may ask you to voluntarily provide information relating to your personal attributes for the purposes of reporting and monitoring only. The capture of this information will not influence the hiring process but will help us monitor progress against our diversity and inclusion ambitions.
Please enable the bookmarks plugin to activate this feature.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit www.enna.org.