Headquartered in New York City, Dataiku was founded in Paris in 2013 and achieved unicorn status in 2019. Now, more than 1,000 employees work across the globe in our offices and remotely. Backed by a renowned set of investors and partners including CapitalG, Tiger Global, and ICONIQ Growth, we’ve set out to build the future of AI.
Data visualization is often the most striking (and for some, the most accessible) part of the data-to-insights process. Let’s face it — there’s nothing more exciting than a beautiful fit-for-purpose data viz.
We are looking for a talented software engineer to create usable, intuitive, beautiful interfaces and their scalable engines for Dataiku DSS. Dataiku DSS brings together big data and AI technologies into a unique and easy-to-use platform. It allows data scientists to process data with SQL databases, Spark, and Kubernetes with either user-friendly interfaces or code. The same platform also allows business analysts to create powerful machine or deep learning models with just a few clicks.
What We Do
What You Will Do
With your top-tier teammates from the engineering team and the help of the UX team, you will:
- Build the components that allow Dataiku DSS users to create and display charts, dashboards, and ad-hoc web applications in a scalable way (both frontend and backend).
- Prototype and create new ways to interact with data or integrations with other products such as Tableau, PowerBI, Salesforce, Slack, etc.
- Work closely with product managers and UX designers to brainstorm on new features and iteratively refine solutions.
- Shape a safe place to work where all ideas and suggestions are welcome and taken into account, and where we all know everyone does their best.
- Write high-quality code, as your teammates do!
(Note: This is a Software Engineering job. We have separate Data Scientist positions open) You are the ideal recruit if :
- You have experience in software development and you are interested in data visualization tools.
- You are customer-oriented — you want to understand customer needs and how the product is used.
- You are at ease with both frontend and backend development, or you’ve mastered frontend development but are not afraid to dive into backend code to better understand how it works.
- You know that a chart is worth a thousand grid cells.
- You have firsthand experience (either professional or personal) building a real product.
- You blink each time you see a misaligned pixel!
- You are humble and kind. You don’t hesitate to ask questions when you don’t know, and you treat your colleagues with respect, kindness, and honesty.
Dataiku’s culture is right for you if :
- You want to be able to define your own version of work-life balance – flexible is our go-to word, it applies equally to remote work, vacations and parental benefits
- You need autonomy to thrive – we trust our people, give them space to do their best and stay away from artificial deadlines
- You enjoy spending time with your colleagues and learning from your peers – meet for Friday universities, annual offsites, virtual trivia nights and more
- You like feeling cared about – watch out for the magical Christmas box delivered at home and an unforgettable onboarding week
- You care about giving back – it’s what our Ikig.AI program is all about: Dataikers are encouraged to work pro bono for one or several nonprofits of their choosing
If you want to learn more about our hiring process, you can read this article about our engineering hiring philosophy .
Dataiku is the platform for Everyday AI, systemizing the use of data for exceptional business results. By making the use of data and AI an everyday behavior, Dataiku unlocks the creativity within individual employees to power collective success at companies of all sizes and across all industries. Don’t get us wrong: we are a tech company building software. Our culture is even pretty geeky! But our driving force is and will always remain people, starting with ours. We consider our employees to be our most precious asset, and we are committed to ensuring that each of them gets the most rewarding, enjoyable, and memorable work experience with us. Fly over to Instagram to learn more about our #dataikulife.
Our practices are rooted in the idea that everyone should be treated with dignity, decency and fairness. Dataiku also believes that a diverse identity is a source of strength and allows us to optimize across the many dimensions that are needed for our success. Therefore, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All employment practices are based on business needs, without regard to race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate. This applies to all policies and procedures related to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, performance, promotion and termination and all other conditions and terms of employment. If you need assistance or an accommodation, please contact us at: email@example.com
Please enable the bookmarks plugin to activate this feature.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit enna.org.