Who is Super Payments? We are revolutionising the traditional online payment & shopping experience. Our goal is simple: we believe that customers and retailers are underserved by the current financial system and deserve a better and fairer deal.
We are about empowering customers to shop smartly and earn instant cash back and for retailers to extricate themselves from prohibitive fees and increase their sales.
Led by former CEO of Funding Circle, Samir Desai, we have raised $30m of funding from leading venture capital and angel investors including Accel, Union Square Ventures and Localglobe, in one of the largest ever pre-seed funding rounds in Europe.
This is an incredibly exciting opportunity to join our team. We are looking for someone to bring innovative ideas to the team. On a day to day basis you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the VP Talent & Head of Tech Talent in scheduling interviews, managing our ATS (Greenhouse) and sourcing world class talent
- Managing Talent reporting on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- Building a pipeline of talent for current and future roles
- Supporting and managing the ‘candidate ‘experience’ throughout their journey and being the “go to” person
- Facilitating onboarding – welcoming all new starters to the business
- Managing all ad hoc talent and people administration matters including contracts
We’d love it if you have*:
- Prior experience of either integrating/utilising Greenhouse ATS
- A couple of years’ experience in a talent administration role or similar
- Super organisation skills coupled with the ability to prioritise and manage workload efficiently
- Ability to deal with shifting priorities and ability to work at pace
- Good working knowledge of Excel would be advantageous
- The stated experience and background is a guide and does not preclude applications from candidates with more or less experience, provided the requisite skills can be demonstrated.
Our Benefits – here’s a few and more to come ….
- Tax advantage Share Options
- Choice of laptop – Macbook or Windows
- Flexible working model
- Work from home set up
- Learning & Development opportunities
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Team lunch and social evenings
- Your birthday off, plus one Revival day
- Referral bonus (£2,000)
If you are excited about sharing the adventure, joining a growing team with big ambitions and you are really great at what you do, then apply now!
Super Payments is an equal opportunity employer, embracing diversity in all its forms and fostering an inclusive environment. The company will not unlawfully discriminate on grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability or age, neurodiversity status, pregnancy or trade union membership.
Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments at any point during the application and/or recruitment process.
Please enable the bookmarks plugin to activate this feature.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit enna.org.