Warehouse Administrator / Hire Controller, East London
Monday to Friday, 7.30am – 5pm 45 hours per week
Speedy are the UK’s leading hire provider with the widest range of tools, specialist hire equipment, plant and support services – everything for every job!
Do you want to join and make a real contribution to a fast-growing organisation?
Do you want to work with people who are passionate about their work?
Do you want to learn and progress your career?
This Job Might Be For You If
- You like helping people, you’re patient, organised and don’t get flustered easily
- You can communicate easily, write well and have the confidence in writing and on the phone
- You think on your feet. You like learning new things and you can learn quickly
What We Offer
- Ongoing training
- Career progression – progress into a different role in the future, we want to ensure that we are providing you with all of the support needed to achieve your goals!
- 26 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Life assurance
- Pension Scheme
- 95% discount on our products
- Plus other Salary Extras/Discounts
On a Day-to-day Basis
- Handle all hire enquiries from new and existing customers via phone, email and face to face
- Process orders and work directly with the other departments liaising regularly with stock teams, drivers and engineers to ensure minimal delay in fulfilling the needs of the customer
- Stock takes and additional duties related to the role as required
- Evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact the customer’s experience
For us to help you on your journey to success, here’s what you’ll need:
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong communication skills both verbally & written
- Commitment to learn and develop
- Previous experience working within the hire industry or similar sales or operational role
Flexible hours available this includes job shares/ amended hours, we will consider all. Offering a work/life balance is of great importance to Speedy!
Please be aware Speedy reserves the right to close our vacancies earlier than the listed date if we have received a high level of applications. We would recommend that if you wish to be considered that you complete the application as promptly as possible.
Please be aware that some roles within The Speedy Group UK&I may require a DBS, Credit or Security Clearance Check. The Speedy Group is an equal opportunity employer where we embrace diversity in all of its forms and fostering an inclusive environment for all people to do the best work of their lives with us. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status. All roles within The Speedy Group require proof of right to work in the UK by the start of employment.
Please enable the bookmarks plugin to activate this feature.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit enna.org.