Our specialist coaching provides your neurodiverse employees with the support and guidance to build skills and strategies to grow in their role and build a meaningful career within your organisation.
What We Focus On:
- Understanding your role and what is expected of you
- Communicating with your colleagues, managing different methods of communication, assertiveness, and social communication
- Understanding and implementing workplace adjustments
- Working from home and transitioning to the new normal
- Developing and building your confidence
- Building and maintaining professional relationships with colleagues and your manager
- Managing stress and anxiety
- Organisation, prioritisation & time management skills
- Meetings skills and strategies
- Forming an understanding of Reasonable Adjustments and making the workplace more accessible
Workplace support is tailored and flexible which can mean its often a short to medium term measure. The frequency of support is compared to your employment goals, and can often be tailored off when you feel like you're feeling confident in your work and career.
Workplace Support is often funded by an Access to Work grant. Click here to find out more.
To find out more about how we can support you or a colleague in the workplace, please use the form to contact us below.