Enna Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms carefully before using this website. Using this website indicates that you accept these terms regardless of whether or not you choose to register with us.
Terms and Conditions for All Users
1. By accessing any part of this website, you shall be deemed to have accepted this legal notice in full.
2. Enna may revise this legal notice at any time by updating this posting on its website. You should check this website from time to time to review the current legal notice, because it is binding on you.
3. Enna may make changes in or withdraw any of the services described in this website and at any time without notice.
4. Enna offers its services to people of working age only. These services are not offered to or intended for children
5. You acknowledge that the Internet and online services offered by Enna may from time to time be inoperative in full or in part as a consequence of factors beyond the control of Enna and you acknowledge that Enna will not be held liable for any consequences of this.
6. You may not misuse the website (including, without limitation) by hacking or committing fraud.
7. Enna will not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, consequential, special or other damage resulting from the transmission from this website to your computer systems of viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other destructive items, however caused, such damage to include, without limitation, loss of profits, interruption to business, loss of the whole or any part of a programmer any data how so ever stored whether saved on a computer system or otherwise.
8. While Enna endeavours to ensure that the information on this website is correct, Enna does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the material on this website. Enna may make changes to the material on this website at any time without notice. The material on this website may be out of date, and Enna makes no commitment to update such material. By using the website you agree to all risks and agree that Enna is not responsible for the acts or omissions of others.
9. The material on this website is provided "as is" without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly to the maximum extent permitted by law, Enna provides you with this website on the basis that Enna excludes all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms which but for this legal notice might have effect in relation to this website.
10. Enna shall not be liable to you for any loss or damage suffered, of any nature whatsoever as a result of you using this website or our services.
11. Enna does not make any representation as to the security, quality or propriety of any website which may be accessed through this website. Linked websites accessed through this website are independent websites over which Enna does not exercise any control. Enna has no responsibility or liability to you in respect of any actions taken by you from any such linked website nor in respect of the use of any personally identifying information by any such linked website or its owner. Access to any of the third party websites linked to this website is entirely at your own risk.
Additional Terms and Conditions for Candidates
1. Enna does not make any guarantee whatsoever about any job vacancy advertisement which is accessed on this website or shared by Enna on social media. We also make no guarantees about any of the employers who advertise vacancies on this site. It is a matter for you to satisfy yourself as to the suitability of any agency, employer or job found directly or indirectly through this website.
2. The jobs board service Enna offers to candidates are free of charge, and Enna shall not be obliged to maintain or continue any services offered to candidates on this website.
3. You should ensure that information you send to us or any advertiser is accurate and lawful. You indemnify us and hold us harmless from any losses, damages, costs or expenses that you cause us by virtue of your actions or omissions.
4. Enna accepts no responsibility or liability for the performance or behaviour of any agency, employer or other third party that you come into contact with through your use of this website.
5. If you apply for any job or jobs using the website you consent to Enna monitoring and storing the information provided, including your personal details
6. Enna excludes all liability it may have to you to the fullest extent permitted by law (and whether such liability arises in contract, tort or otherwise) as a result of your use of this website or your accepting of a job vacancy obtained directly or indirectly through this website.
Additional Terms and Conditions for Employers
1. Employers are solely responsible for their postings on Enna, and Enna shall not be responsible for any employment decisions made by any entity posting jobs on Enna.
2. Employers are expected to abide by General Data Protection Regulations and the Equality Act 2010
3. Job adverts posted on Enna may not contain:
- misleading, unreadable, or hidden keywords, repeated keywords or keywords that are irrelevant to the job or post opportunity being presented
- inaccurate, false, or misleading information
- material or links to material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or other manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 16
4. You must not:
- post jobs in a manner that does not comply with applicable legislation, including but not limited to laws relating to employment, equal employment opportunity and employment eligibility requirements, data privacy, data access and use, and intellectual property
- post jobs that include any screening requirement or criterion in connection with a job posting where such requirement or criterion is not an actual and legal requirement of the posted job
- post any pyramid scheme, club membership, distributorship, or multi-level marketing opportunity
- post any business opportunity that requires an up front or periodic payment or requires recruitment of other members, sub-distributors or sub-agents
- post any business opportunity that pays commission only unless the posting clearly states that the available job pays commission only and clearly describes the product or service that the job seeker would be selling
- promote any opportunity that does not represent bona fide employment
Enna reserves the right to remove any job posting or content which, in its discretion, does not comply with the above Terms, or if any content is posted that we believe is not in the best interest of our candidates.