Start an impactful career with a vibrant, neurodiversity specialist social enterprise
Read about our current job opportunities below and apply by sending your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you passionate about empowering neurodivergent individuals to succeed in the workplace? Do you have experience creating and delivering training workshops on neurodiversity in the workplace? If so, we wants to hear from you!
Enna is a specialist recruitment and training organisation dedicated to helping neurodivergent individuals find meaningful employment. We are looking for a Virtual Trainer to join our remote team, to change perceptions of employers and help create neuro-inclusive workforces of the future.
We believe that neurodiversity shouldn't be seen as something 'nice to do' and instead seen as the right thing to do.
What we're looking for
We are looking for an experienced Neurodiversity Trainer to join our remote team full-time.
Over the past few years, our neurodiversity training workshops have been incredibly popular. We have worked with some brilliant organisations, ranging from the NHS to Monzo. This is why we are looking for someone new to take over and manage our training service. We are looking for someone passionate about neurodiversity, who loves working with people, and that wants to make a difference.
We particularly value applicants with lived or personal experience of neurodiversity.
What you'll be involved in:
- Delivering 1 hour and half day training workshops to employers on the topic of neurodiversity in the workplace, including topics such as autism, ADHD, and dyslexia
- Creating and updating training materials, including presentations, handouts, and other resources
- Conducting research on the latest developments in the field of neurodiversity and incorporating this information into training sessions
- Collaborating with other members of the team to develop new training workshops and initiatives
- Responding to client enquiries through email and conducting virtual calls to discuss our services
- Providing ongoing support and consultation to clients as needed
- Conducting evaluations of training sessions and using feedback to continuously improve the quality of the workshops
- Maintaining accurate records of training sessions and client interactions
- Creating marketing materials and proposals to attract new training clients
- Updating our CRM to monitor interactions with potential clients
- Identifying new business opportunities with partners and potential clients
You should apply if:
- You have experience delivering training to organisations
- You have a passion and knowledge of neurodiversity
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills
- You love working with people from diverse backgrounds
- You're creative, and have an eye for detail
- Are able to work independently with a 'can do' mindset
The recruitment process:
- Applications close on Monday the 15th May. We will be reviewing applications on a rolling basis.
- Interviews will take place between Monday the 15th - Friday the 19th of May.
- We are hoping the new start date will be Monday the 5th of June.
- Work remotely! Work from anywhere in the UK. Occasional trips to London are required, but expenses will be covered.
- We offer flexible working hours and trust you to work enough hours to do your job well, at times that suit you and your team.
- Close knit and diverse team that is seriously passionate about what we do.
Equal opportunity statement
Enna is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, or veteran, neurodiversity or disability status.