Account Manager – Sport
- Location: London & Remote Hybrid
- Job type: Full time / Permanent
- Salary: £39,500
Fuse are looking for an Account Manager who can thrive in a successful and fast-paced agency environment. The role will predominantly include managing a key Global client account and their team involvement in Formula E.
The role will focus on the activation of the client’s Formula E team, with a large portion of the role dedicated to supporting local market activation plans, particularly those with a home race and the opportunity to exhibit within the Fan Village. This includes significant coordination with local markets and regional stakeholders, the championship rightsholder, Formula E Organisation (FEO) and other agencies to ensure the smooth deployment of activity in market. There will also be opportunities to support with global campaigns, especially working alongside the Fuse PR team to deliver earned media activity. Measurement and reporting is a key element on this account, so being comfortable handling and analysing data is essential. You will be supported by and line managing an Account Executive.
- Excellent project management and attention to detail, able to own projects from start to finish
- Highly organised, able to multitask and proactively manage workload to consistently deliver high-quality work to tight timescales
- Confident in liaising with local markets, rights holders and multiple stakeholders to support development of projects
- Presentation skills (both written and delivery), internally and to clients
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Effective management of more junior members of the team, ensuring they deliver to the required quality and timings and are supported in their development
- Knowledge of and willingness to keep on top of the sponsorship landscape to provide best practice ideas and recommendations
- Able to demonstrate an in-depth understanding of your client’s business and their sector, with a constant desire to deepen this knowledge
- Able to anticipate clients’ needs before they do and keen to go the extra mile
Key Areas of Responsibility:
The successful candidate will be joining a creative and dynamic team and supporting on on-going projects. Main day-to-day responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Project and account management, including client liaison, overseeing status meetings, reporting, project troubleshooting and activation management
- Leading comms with market and regional stakeholders and FEO, especially around Fan Village activations
- Acting as a point of liaison between the client and FEO to keep workstreams moving, such as gaining approval of creative assets, requesting supply of information, diarising meetings etc.
- Ensuring local market creative outputs are compliant with all applicable guidelines
- Working with partner agencies and rights holders to support on social and digital content campaigns
- Supporting the PR team with the ideation and delivery of earned media activations
- Supporting the data and insights team in the collation of regular client reports and ensuring reports are delivered to deadline
- Collaboration with digital and media planning teams to deliver integrated comms solutions
- Supporting the account team by being across day-to-day admin processes and project updates, participating in status meetings and distributing minutes
- Managing the process of creating guidelines and toolkits for global markets – including managing contributing stakeholders and ensuring delivery of outputs by the agreed deadlines
- Working with rights holders, internal/external agencies and media partners to maximise partnerships, contractual rights and marketing assets
- Identify and be proactive in looking for new revenue opportunities within existing or potential new clients
- Line management and support on team planning
You need to have an ability & willingness to work flexibly, usually in the London office, with occasional UK travel, on site at events and some weekend work.
This is a full-time role & you must be eligible to work in the UK.
Fuse was founded in 2008 by the late, great David Pinnington, who sought to build a premium sports and entertainment marketing consultancy within Omnicom Media Group. We are extremely proud that Fuse has become one of the leading agencies the industry, allowing us to attract incredible clients and talent.
We work with our clients to deliver growth for brand and business through the power of sport & entertainment marketing. Our services cover strategy, data & insight, planning, creative, rights management, activation, events, PR and measurement. Fuse Ignite is our rights holder service, offering insight and advice on everything from overall proposition and assets, use of data and digital, as well as valuation and partnership commercials.
Our work has won numerous awards and our people are frequently recognised by the industry as top performers in their field. We place high importance on our trusted relationships, sound moral judgement and good governance delivered through transparent processes.
Fuse has a team of 100 in the UK and 250 more across Europe, APAC and the US. We work with clients including PepsiCo, Vodafone, Google, Nissan, Asahi, Trivago, Enterprise Rent-a-Car, Carlsberg and Klarna.
We are committed to providing comprehensive training & development plans for all team members.
At OMG, our vision is to be an agency where difference is valued and everyone is able to thrive in a culture of equality, inclusion and belonging. We are committed to providing a truly inclusive environment that reflects today’s society, where everyone is able to bring their true selves to work, and where diverse voices and backgrounds are valued, heard, and well-represented.
Be Your Best
We want everyone to make the most of the opportunity to shine and showcase your talents and we are happy to make adjustments in the recruitment process so you can be your best. Please discuss any specific requirements with your dedicated Talent Attraction team member or if you would feel more comfortable, you can email us confidentially at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know how we can support you.
We will process your personal data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice which is available on www.omgukcareers.com
Please enable the bookmarks plugin to activate this feature.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit enna.org.