Our Neurodiversity Profile template helps neurodivergent employees talk to their colleagues, manager or employer about their unique skills, workplace adjustments they may need, and key preferences to help employers understand their neurodiversity.
If you’re about to start a job, or are looking to talk about your neurodiversity to your colleagues or manager, filling out the profile can act as an excellent starting point and can help frame your discussion.
Why is it useful?
Filling out our Neurodiversity Profile and sharing it amongst your team or with your manager can be useful for the following reasons:
Firstly, it can help your manager and team better understand your unique strengths and challenges, and the way in which your neurodiversity may impact your work. This can help them provide more targeted support and implement adjustments to help you succeed in your role.
Secondly, sharing your Neurodiversity Profile can help promote greater awareness and understanding of neurodiversity in the workplace. By sharing your experiences and needs, you can help to break down stigmas and misconceptions around neurodiversity, and encourage a more inclusive and accepting workplace culture.
Finally, filling out our Neurodiversity Profile Template and sharing it with your manager can help to facilitate open and honest communication between you and your manager. This can help to build trust and collaboration, and create a more positive and supportive working relationship.
How do I use it?
- Download the template. Use the link below to download it and save it onto your computer.
- Open it on your computer, tablet or phone.
- Complete your Neurodiversity Profile. Spent 10-20 minutes filling it in, thinking about the different areas and how it applies to your neurodiversity.
- Share your profile with your manager and team. If you’re comfortable, once finished, share it with your team and manager.
- Follow up. It can be helpful to arrange a team meeting to discuss your profile.
I have a question!
If you have a question, you can contact Enna here.